• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Also not liking the lacing starting under the nhl shield ;_;

The lacing was always under the NHL shield. But it was also more in front of the logo on a completely separate part of the jersey, as opposed to being literally directly underneath it, so the depth of it made it blend together better.

I7ge4rD.jpg

The new jersey just looks like "ok, there was red there annnnd there were laces, alright, check and check."

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Lacing comes out at the sides of the shield

Reviewing the image of all jerseys, same crap on all jerseys... lacing under the shield... looks so strange because it's not part of the collar

PillarEN

What would you guys change about Nashville's jersey? Do you simply hate that yellow or is there something else that you would alter? Nobody has yellow as their main color in the league so from that standpoint they aren't similar to anyone else like Boston and Pittsburgh for example (not shitting on their jerseys fyi).

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
What would you guys change about Nashville's jersey? Do you simply hate that yellow or is there something else that you would alter? Nobody has yellow as their main color in the league so from that standpoint they aren't similar to anyone else like Boston and Pittsburgh for example (not shitting on their jerseys fyi).

Black is still very much in the forefront for both the Bruins and the Pens.

The gold and navy blue just makes the Preds' jerseys look like one giant piss pool and it would've probably been better to stick with blue being the more prominent color ala the Sabres.

from what i understand, they aren't allowed to

but they might next year

I thought it was just year one that they weren't allowed to have one.

I'm not even sure what I'd want from a Leafs 3rd. I always liked the Leafs jerseys that were blue with the white straight across on the shoulders.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Blue shoulders, or at least a stripe along the collarbone+sleeve like the Jackets have to break up the yellow.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member

More blue. Like...anywhere.

The new jersey looks unfinished. Like they just tossed some blue onto the sleeves of a base yellow sweater, sewed on the Preds logo, and called it a day. There's "clean," and then there's not giving a shit.

At first I thought the Vegas jersey was lacking in gold, but between the gold on the logo, the gold on the sleeves and the gold stripe on the bottom I think it's enough.

Pretty good looking jersey actually. Pretty distinct looking which is good for a new team.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I don't mind the red on the grey jerserys, and I think it really works on the socks. It looks really bad on the white jersey though, actually the whole pattern looks bad on that jersey.

DopeyFish

@reporterchris

Mike Babcock says he'd like to have pending UFA Matt Hunwick back with the #leafs next season.

ffffuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

DopeyFish

sens have black running all the way up into the armpit

lmaaaao

it's like this now but it's a lot more prominent on the new jersey

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
The Preds jerseys were modeled with the piss buckets btw.

This is my punishment for posting anime.

Literally basement tier EA NHL create a team level.

Was gonna say, the Vegas jerseys remind me of when I'd fuck around with Create-A-Team but lose interest halfway into designing the home jersey.

Top Bottom