• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

An HD Picture of all Jerseys

DCz1hVjV0AI6GtK

Couple of thoughts:

Sens, Sharks and Devils all win the award for the least interesting jerseys.
Preds are once again the worst.
The Oilers jerseys look like they merged the WHA orange with the darker blue tint that was present in the copper and blue uniforms and I don't know if that works.
Liking the vintage look that some of the original six teams have.

Overall the jerseys are decent as a collective. I'd say I slightly prefer these to the Reebok ones during the 07-08 season.

Zee-Row

Banned
It pisses me off that the Lightning didn't do jack shit to their uniform. I'm tired of the maple leafs looking bullshit. Bring back the black, silver and blue.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
you can't see it in that pic but carolina little flags are back in the red stripe near the bottom of the jersey

Quick

Banned
Thank god the Leafs jersey looks pretty much as-is.

The only thing I'd really change is making the collar trim white. The actual collar being split with white and blue is a pretty safe choice imo.

Hoping the Reebok jerseys go on clearance now.

They somehow made the sens jersey even worse 🤢

Also I'm laughing at these Methot to leafs rumors. McPhee can shove it up his ass if he wants Ottawa's 2018 first rounder (let's hope Dorion feels the same way).

Quick

Banned
I really like the embossed details on the gold arm stripes and the black parts of the logo.

Otherwise, ehhhhh. VGK jerseys look bland. Though, it's a pretty safe choice.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I hate that fucking 3D Sens logo, not buying a single jersey with that abomination on it.

I come home and my dog of 16 years just died. At least she went peacefully. 😞

Sorry to hear that cakes :(

Will give you a digital bro hug *hugs*

Quick

Banned
Additional thing I just noticed: The way the jerseys are cut is different than past jersey templates.

The Adizero template has a broader look because the shoulder yoke seems to be shorter than the Edge jerseys.

The Oilers jersey shoulder yoke is a good example of how they basically spill the yoke design over to the upper part of the sleeve to make it look like a seamless design.

With equipment, probably less noticeable (see the Wild jersey). The Blues jersey looks like it might be using a different template. Or the lighting doesn't highlight the seam on the shoulder.

The Sens jersey also shows it clearly. Hence why shoulder patches are placed higher. With the Edge and CCM/Koho templates, the yoke is usually longer and the patches would be spaced out more.

Marvie_3

Banned
Ah but just think how nice the Seattle Totems jerseys will look when the Yotes leave.
Metropolitans.

I'm so disappointed , they didn't do anything but take the laces out. This is the worst uniform in the NHL
Ducks are easily the worst.

I'd wish they took the laces out of all the sweaters. I hate laces.
Schueys old man hockey league jerseys have velcro instead of laces.

4kbu9v9psw4z.jpg

DCz6tB9UwAEMvz5.jpg

An in depth look at the gold in the Golden Knights jersey.
What the fuck is with those meshy numbers?

DopeyFish

Hurricanes gloves are going to a mix of red and black

Bruins are going to black socks with stripes replacing the current yellow ones

Socreges

Banned
Gotta be honest some of the jerseys could be better but..... 🤷*♂️

Edit -
amazing, I chose a male shrug emoji and it showed up as female shrug * male symbol

PillarEN

What kind of material is the most common used for equipment that would cause allergies? And what kind meds are these that would have such scary side effect?

Weird story.

DopeyFish

how convenient he gets this "allergy" when his salary drops to $1 million and the blackhawks are in cap trouble with huge penalties if hossa retires

RC

Banned
Gotta be honest some of the jerseys could be better but..... 🤷*♂️

Edit -
amazing, I chose a male shrug emoji and it showed up as female shrug * male symbol

That collar on the new Canucks jersey looks like crap and for fuck sake they couldn't remove the Vancouver wordmark?

Samyy

As a side note, has anyone recently traveled to the US in here?
Just trying to see if I can get a somewhat cheap prepaid sim card that gives me a bit of data but no idea how I would go about getting one. Don't want to be stuck paying Rogers' prices when I have an unlocked phone.

Quick

Banned
Just trying to see if I can get a somewhat cheap prepaid sim card that gives me a bit of data but no idea how I would go about getting one. Don't want to be stuck paying Rogers' prices when I have an unlocked phone.

By recent, it's been a couple of years.

I just went to a Best Buy and picked up a T-Mobile pre-paid sim card and credit to load on it. Forgot how much I paid but it was pretty cheap vs. what I would've paid with Rogers.

Quick

Banned
San Jose's black jerseys are pretty good, imo. Good enough that the Sharks actually redesigned their home/away jerseys to match it a few years ago.

Futureman

so do we find everything out about the Golden Knights tomorrow at the 8 PM show? or do we think stuff will leak/be announced early?

God I hope they don't take Crosby.

Futureman

can't you just get a temporary international data plan in Canada? I'm coming from the US to Montreal this weekend and added 100 MB of international data for $15.

Top Bottom