• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Arizona dumped Doan and Mike Smith and are basically taking whoever the fuck they want for whatever the fuck they want today.

I've never had.. is this respect? ...Respect for anything Arizona related before.

Oh there it goes, it's gone now. Glad that's over with.

Marvie_3

Banned
I don't think you can fall back on that. The same thing was said about Saad.

(2013-2014 Hawks) 19-28-47
(2014-2015 Hawks) 23-29-52
(2015-2016 BJs) 31-22-53
(2016-2017 BJs) 24-29-53
Saad was almost never on a line with Kane. Panarin has been attached to his hip his whole time in Chicago.

yyzjohn

Banned
After all the BS non-action the last week, I really didn't expect much today. This is beyond my expectations, moar deals please!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers have the #7 overall pick and $23m in cap space (assuming Kevin Klein retires as reported).

I...I need to go sit down.

CNIsjtEWcAAcTHq.png

One is Brandon Saad, the other is WWE Wrestler, Seth Rollins. Can you tell who is who?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ryan Kennedy‏ @THNRyanKennedy

Arizona GM John Chayka says organization has been searching for a true No. 1 center for over a decade; believe they have it now in Stepan
hxxbIzT.gif

Err, I mean, AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Soo the Rangers are gonna sign both Shattenkirk and Oshie then?

Shattenkirk is probably a lock now. We actually probably had enough for him before this trade. So assuming that's in the works, what we really need is a 1C. Someone on a team who would love to have an extra first round pick.

Someone like Matt Duchene...

iLLmAtlc

This Panarin for Saad might be a Neal for Hornqvist type deal. Neal's points never got anywhere close to his Pittsburgh levels even when the Predators became really good offensively.

Marvie_3

Banned
Shattenkirk is probably a lock now. We actually probably had enough for him before this trade. So assuming that's in the works, what we really need is a 1C. Someone on a team who would love to have an extra first round pick.

Someone like Brent Seabrook...
Done.

Saad was almost never on a line with Kane. Panarin has been attached to his hip his whole time in Chicago.

I think as a whole Saad fits better into the Chicago system. Plus Kane can carry a line, while Saad cane make Toews better, though this make Hoss leaving worse since I would have liked to see that line for one more season

Marvie_3

Banned
I think as a whole Saad fits better into the Chicago system. Plus Kane can carry a line, while Saad cane make Toews better, though this make Hoss leaving worse since I would have liked to see that line for one more season
Schmatlz was great with Toews though so I think he could step in Hossas place. Obviously hes not a power forward like Hossa but hes a way better playmaker. Having him feeding Toews and Saad could be dynamite.

Reckheim

Schmatlz was great with Toews though so I think he could step in Hossas place. Obviously hes not a power forward like Hossa but hes a way better playmaker. Having him feeding Toews and Saad could be dynamite.

Hoping that schmuck Jurco steps up for your guys this year.

true, I haven't seen a ton of Sadd since he went to the Jackets but what I did see he's still awesome.

The more I think about Hammer the more I think this was plan B and they shopped Seabrook hard with no real takers.

Revenant

Watching Hawks hot takes on my social media reminds me how many Hawks fans are such sweet summer children.

Between the bears, bull, and Hawks draft I'm gonna have to watch for people jumping from roofs as I drive home tonight

Top Bottom