• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Syrinx

At least Syrinx sticks around. I remember some Devils fan coming in here early last season feeling hopeful about the team in 2017 and I pretty much laughed and said they wouldn't have a sniff at the playoffs. Well I don't think I saw him around here come December.

I mean it lovingly though. I don't blame Devils fans for not popping in here much last year.

I mean...I kinda disappeared for a good stretch before that late surge the Canes had at the end of last year. People don't need me to tell them the Canes are shitty when they're playing shitty; it's sorta the assumption.

But I'm hopeful for this coming season.

Wereroku

Its probably not actually $500m but thats what theyll say so they can artificially inflate franchise values

Some people were saying that the price was actually around 250-300 but they were taking on the debts as well.

I mean...I kinda disappeared for a good stretch before that late surge the Canes had at the end of last year. People don't need me to tell them the Canes are shitty when they're playing shitty; it's sorta the assumption.

But I'm hopeful for this coming season.

I figure they are at least going to be enjoyable to watch this year but I don't see them going deep unless they can get a 1C but I don't really see that happening this year.

Alright got my Switch friend code. Quote to see. Not sure if I need to hide it or not.

I only have Zelda and Mario Kart so far. I will probably buy Splatoon and Mario/Rabbids at the same time when the latter comes out.

Pikma

Banned
At least Syrinx sticks around. I remember some Devils fan coming in here early last season feeling hopeful about the team in 2017 and I pretty much laughed and said they wouldn't have a sniff at the playoffs. Well I don't think I saw him around here come December.

I mean it lovingly though. I don't blame Devils fans for not popping in here much last year.
I've always been here, and I'm hopeful we can still make the playoffs during the 2016-2017 season, who are you to tell me I can't believe.

Pikma

Banned
not at all

PACIFIC

1. VAN
2. ANA
3. EDM

CENTRAL

1. NSH
2. STL
3. CHI

WILD CARD

1. CGY
2. DAL
tenor.gif

All of that new Mario + Rabbids media and impressions has me so hyped and it's still so far away
it's going to be pretty fun, even though I wasn't quick to shit on the game when it leaked I was still surprised about the quality of the concept, the art/graphics and overall attention/care/love the devs seem to have put into it.

Syrinx

Islanders sign De Haan to a 1-year deal, which apparently means he's a UFA at the end of this year.

They're really putting all they're eggs in the re-signing Tavares basket.

The beauty of the Ketchup side is that we're very inclusive

unlike the "ALL WHITE EVERYTHING" mayo side

and of course pearl is promoting mayo 😶

I think the last NHL game I bought was 14 on PS3. I don't have enough appreciation of video game hockey to buy it yearly, though it doesn't sound like I'm missing much by what you guys say about the games...

PillarEN

Posting from my factory restored laptop again. So nice having a fresh slate. Almost freaked out that I didn't back up my desktop wallpaper since it no longer exists on the internet (complete lies that once something is on the internet it stays there forever. Quite the opposite to the point where it's scary), but I located it so now I'm calm. Just updating the graphics driver and getting some programs.

/end of super important information none of you care about

Top Bottom