• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah. For someone like my mom, or perhaps Smelly, customization is terrifying so a rigid UI structure is required.

giphy.gif

I have an iPhone and an Android phone. Customization is cool but darned if it isn't a huge waste of time. Somehow I'll spend hours tweaking it, then just go back to the default look. I basically have stock Android running on my S7.

Waiting for a Surface Phone

Quick

Banned
If I'm allowed a small amount of Leaf pride, it's refreshing reading that players actually want to play for the Leafs, and not just in a hometown player kind of way. 🤗

Contract length and AAV aside.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/new...fs-san-jose-sharks/12eo08wepcpov1gcy2t2lhmjm1

"I was able to play for Babs at a couple Olympics and obviously had some success there and it was a great experience; and I love the passion he brings to the game," stated Marleau. "He's got a great track record. That's part of the lure of going to Toronto and playing for him. I am going to be pushed; and I look forward to the challenge."

"That was all part of the decision, as well," answered Marleau when asked about the chance to play with Matthews, et al. "You look at their team, and talk to anybody about their team, they have great young guys, a group that wants to get better every day. To be a part of that, to feed off that, to help them get to another level, helped me in making this decision."

Back to your regularly scheduled Dopey stats. 😬

Socreges

Banned
Seriously that Marleau contract is absurd. You don't say no to that

And maybe that's a point for Leaf pride. Hearing a lot less 'you couldn't pay me enough' these days!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Speaking of hot takes

Liljegren may be most skilled player of '17 draft. Reminds me when countryman Filip Forsberg slipped out of top 10. Should have been top 5.

Dopeys new Ho-Sang

Top Bottom