• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Socreges

Banned
I was supposed to go to the sunshine coast this weekend. Bailed when I saw the forecasted air quality. Not as bad as other places in the province, but bad enough

PillarEN

Is there anything good coming to theaters later this month or in September?

I doubt I'm getting Detroit anytime soon in the Czech Republic. I've already seen Dunkirk, Baby Driver (today actually), Valerian, Spidey. I think that's kinda it. The rest of summer seems empty.

Marvie_3

Banned
It's crazy when you get ash occasionally fall in you.
ajqVcZL.jpg

RedRum

Banned
80%+ of my losses have been from my team disconnecting. 80%+ of my winnings have been from the other team disconnecting.

This game needs dedis.

Is there anything good coming to theaters later this month or in September?

I doubt I'm getting Detroit anytime soon in the Czech Republic. I've already seen Dunkirk, Baby Driver (today actually), Valerian, Spidey. I think that's kinda it. The rest of summer seems empty.

The sequel to the shitty Annabell movie is supposed to actually be good if you like horror movies. The IT remake comes out in September also.

Stasis

Goddamnit.

Sold my PS4, NHL 17 pissed me off. Of course I want 18 just the same. =/

Seeing you guys discuss it doesn't help. Played 17 a few times this week with a neighbor we hadn't really done anything social with before. The gf's were having fun so we tried a few games. Of course I scored the game winning goals with Kreider, and Desharnais, respectively. He's a Habs fan, as most people here tend to be, but he's a SUPER FAN. Hardcore. So much fun and close games. Guess I'll try 18 with him and see what you guys think before I jump back into a console.

Sigh.

iLLmAtlc

Goddamnit.

Sold my PS4, NHL 17 pissed me off. Of course I want 18 just the same. =/

Seeing you guys discuss it doesn't help. Played 17 a few times this week with a neighbor we hadn't really done anything social with before. The gf's were having fun so we tried a few games. Of course I scored the game winning goals with Kreider, and Desharnais, respectively. He's a Habs fan, as most people here tend to be, but he's a SUPER FAN. Hardcore. So much fun and close games. Guess I'll try 18 with him and see what you guys think before I jump back into a console.

Sigh.

Just curious, what prompted you to ditch consoles entirely? Seems kinda drastic.

Also I like those pred jerseys, nice and simple!

iLLmAtlc

Random video game thoughts

Finally beat Nioh fam. I think they were loosely going for a Witcher 3 never ending campaign with the Souls gameplay. I appreciate the wealth of content on disc, but that shit was waaaay too long. I was ready for it to end like half way. They also designed the main missions expecting you to play side stuff or you'll be severely under leveled. I didn't give a shit and I finished the game 40 levels below the recommended level. Can't help but think I would have had more fun if my guy was stronger tho.

Now I think I'm gonna try and beat the last guardian. I'm about half way but I think I've grown past this type of game. Exploring empty words doing puzzles is a little boring.

Top Bottom