• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

https://www.project615.org/shop-online/home-team-tee
Project 615 has teamed up with country music superstar and ACM Male Vocalist of the Year, Thomas Rhett, to bring you the limited-edition "Home Team" tee in celebration of his two SOLD OUT Nashville shows! From April 14-28, 100% of the profits from this collaboration "Home Team" tee will benefit 147 Million Orphans, a cause close to Thomas' and his wife Lauren's hearts. 147 Million Orphans is a non profit organization created to provide the critical needs of children impacted by the orphan crisis and living in poverty. Support your neighbors AND the 147 kids by wearing red for your #HomeTeam.

imBask

Banned
RDS published an article saying Scherbak is working hard and wants to play in the Habs top 6

506.gif

HOCKEY IS ALMOST HERE!

Ondor

Banned
Or a Leafs fan. We have enough of them already.
Nope, fuck the Kings and the Leafs and while I'm at it you can throw in the Flames, Rangers, Hawks*, and Bruins.

*No offense. It's more of a hate for Keith at this point. My condolences on the Seabrook contract.

Ondor

Banned
Ondor are you a habs fan?

what's your take on Pacioretty? this is important
Sorry to disappoint everyone but I'm not a Habs fan. Unfortunately the Canucks have about 24 less cups.

I did follow the Habs for a while as my team in the East until they got terribly boring to watch though. Personally, I'd sell Captain Floater at a premium when he's in his beast-mode and then laugh all the way into a proper rebuild with an asset that does their job for more than half a season. Of course, the Canadiens are more against a rebuild than the Canucks are so that'll never happen.

imBask

Banned
Sorry to disappoint everyone but I'm not a Habs fan. Unfortunately the Canucks have about 24 less cups.

I did follow the Habs for a while as my team in the East until they got terribly boring to watch though. Personally, I'd sell Captain Floater at a premium when he's in his beast-mode and then laugh all the way into a proper rebuild with an asset that does their job for more than half a season. Of course, the Canadiens are more against a rebuild than the Canucks are so that'll never happen.

Canucks are cool, don't listen to the h8ers

Quick

Banned
Do I have to formally declare my allegiance or do you all figure that out based on the salt that's posted?

I prefer the shotgun method of insulting the other 29 30 teams in one post.

So, fuck all your teams. Mine is cool.😎

RC

Banned

Welcome to our circle of self-hate and depression.

Socreges

Banned
Nope, fuck the Kings and the Leafs and while I'm at it you can throw in the Flames, Rangers, Hawks*, and Bruins.

*No offense. It's more of a hate for Keith at this point. My condolences on the Seabrook contract.
This is the most Canucks fan post ever

Welcome. And my condolences.

Welcome.Canucks look better on paper than last year

Top Bottom