• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Socreges

Banned
5847290465_0c7775fc96_b.jpg

PillarEN

Ashamed Canucks fan hiding half his face like he belongs in Crystal Castles or something.

Losers.
Canucks I mean. Not CC. Well maybe the new version of CC.

Ondor

Banned
Thanks for the welcome everybody. Canucks are picking fifth this year. Canucks getting screwed over by the NHL due to circumstances not to do with them at all is one of life's constants. That and that no matter what happens next season, the media will still only talk about the Leafs. It's worse because I live in the GTA:/

Pikma

Banned
Thanks for the welcome everybody. Canucks are picking fifth this year. Canucks getting screwed over by the NHL due to circumstances not to do with them at all is one of life's constants. That and that no matter what happens next season, the media will still only talk about the Leafs. It's worse because I live in the GTA:/
We Canucks fans love to blame the NHL and the media for how shit and boring our team is

Quick

Banned
I might be in New York for two days next month.

Looking at listings on Airbnb for Manhattan and it's not as bad as I thought it would, but still quite pricey (which isn't a surprise).

Socreges

Banned
shut up

We Canucks fans love to blame the NHL and the media for how shit and boring our team is
what

You sure do, Soc!
oh right!

fJnJOp4.gif

Socreges

Banned
Nah. Our team being shit and boring is a completely seperate problem.

Side note: How do I quote multiple people in the same post?

Don't forget our + in needlessly retired jersey numbers.

Riots get too much mileage. We've got 40 years history worth of things to suffer ridicule over.

Worse. We don't have any cups to try and justify it. But at least we aren't the Wild
You're not particularly good at this shit-talking thing, are you

Top Bottom