• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Cake Boss

Banned
Even though Cake Boss just got himself a kickass new OLED TV, I still fell the need to being him more joy:

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

Delryk

I know right! He's legit one of the funniest dude on radio I really like his segment

It's pretty awesome cause i finish work at 4h00 and his segment is almost my drive back home.. (40mins).. except on Fridays when all hell breaks loose and always takes me more than a freaking hour. :(

Line_HTX

Stupid fucking random outsiders refuse to listen and go to the other separate Trump thread and keep continuing to distract us from quickly helping other people and sharing super important information on every river, dam, and every area that either needs evacuating or help volunteering. I fucking want to cross-check their faces.

Solo

Juilien said Drouin will by tried at centre. Dear god. That really is BargainBin's entire strategy, isn't it? A hail mary attempt to convert Drouin into our #1C?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Stupid fucking random outsiders refuse to listen and go to the other separate Trump thread and keep continuing to distract us from quickly helping other people and sharing super important information on every river, dam, and every area that either needs evacuating or help volunteering. I fucking want to cross-check their faces.

I get that your neighborhood is underwater but did you see Melania's shoes?

Line_HTX

I don't care about no damn fancy high heels. They're ultra shit just like Taylor Swift's new album and all of her shit-tasting hype fans.

Cake Boss

Banned

I don't care about no damn fancy high heels. They're ultra shit just like Taylor Swift's new album and all of her shit-tasting hype fans.

Calmez-vous

Merguson

Banned
Air Canada Centre is changing it's name!!!!!

long live Scotiabank Arena lol

http://www.tsn.ca/mlse-agrees-to-record-arena-rights-deal-with-scotiabank-1.842133

Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment has agreed to a landmark 20-year sponsorship agreement with Scotiabank to rename the Air Canada Centre, TSN has learned.
The agreement is worth about $800 million (Canadian), according to three sources familiar with the matter. Under MLSE’s previous agreement with Air Canada, struck in 1999, the airline paid about $4 million per year.

The agreement with Scotiabank, which will see the downtown Toronto arena renamed the Scotiabank Arena next July 1, is believed to be the highest-priced annual building and team sponsorship in North American sports history.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
you know this is just to fuck with CIBC that are building 2 huge towers right beside the ACC fuck i mean scotiabank arena

Pikma

Banned
So I've been on this discord made by kingslunk especifically for SNES Mini preorders for a little while now, today I decided to check it out for the first time and see if I was missing on any relevant news and oh surprise surprise the channel is full of Trump supporters talking about how CNN is fake news

I quit immediately

Congrats. Kingslunk👌🏼

calder

Hmm let's try it out.

"The crowds at Scotiabank Arena have been dead since Matthews forced that trade to the Seattle Mets."

I dunno, scans pretty well.

Quick

Banned
Indeed. End of the day, it's just all corporate with naming rights and branding. I guess this is how people felt like when the Skydome switched to the Rogers Centre.

I was too young to really appreciate the Skydome name I guess.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
air canada paid $30 million for the naming rights for 20 years apparently

scotia is paying $40 million per YEAR

hard to argue when they are getting more money per year than the entire term

Socreges

Banned
So I've been on this discord made by kingslunk especifically for SNES Mini preorders for a little while now, today I decided to check it out for the first time and see if I was missing on any relevant news and oh surprise surprise the channel is full of Trump supporters talking about how CNN is fake news

I quit immediately

Congrats. Kingslunk👌🏼
Wouldn't that group be sourced by GAF? Strange

Scotiabank Area doesn't sound that bad, IMO.
Another 17 minutes and you guys will be praising MLSE

Top Bottom