• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Do people actually have those sink garbage things? I've seen them in movies and on TV but never in real life. Maybe they were popular before my time.

Something about them seems dangerous to me.

Marvie_3

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1425758

h8GUCkml.jpg

*insert Canucks joke here*
This is why nobody likes canada.

Do people actually have those sink garbage things? I've seen them in movies and on TV but never in real life. Maybe they were popular before my time.

Something about them seems dangerous to me.
So just keep your hand out of it.

Quick

Banned
Not to make anyone feel bad or anything, but back in my home country, I was told that some people eat rice with ketchup out of necessity. Just to have something with flavour to eat the plain rice with.

Back in the Great Depression granpappy Dub (you may know him Shuey) had to work 3 15 hours shifts just to squirt the water from an old ketchup bottle on his daily rationed rice.

Marvie_3

Banned
Not to make anyone feel bad or anything, but back in my home country, I was told that some people eat rice with ketchup out of necessity. Just to have something with flavour to eat the plain rice with.
Why would you want to make the rice taste worse?

Top Bottom