• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

Socreges

Banned
It's going to suck, just like the original game. Pure dreck.

Now a good game? Super Metroid. Tried it yesterday for the 1st time. Go play that instead. Look, I can guarantee you throughout my life, running into hundreds of people, there is not a lot of people that are like-minded and can simply hang with an individual like me who is humorous to the core yet serious when it's absolutely matters.
🤔

Pikma

Banned

Now a good game? Super Metroid. Tried it yesterday for the 1st time. Go play that instead. Look, I can guarantee you throughout my life, running into hundreds of people, there is not a lot of people that are like-minded and can simply hang with an individual like me who is humorous to the core yet serious when it's absolutely matters.
are you ok?

This is some weird long form memeing that I don't appreciate

PillarEN

Not to be a total shill, but if you play through the game give the podcast Back In My Play a listen. 1 it's a great podcast. 2 they just did an episode on Super Metroid.

Also, nice real life swag breh.

Silexx

Yo its Eid!

#Make America Eid Again
cowboy-bebop-ein-gif-4.gif

?

��

are you ok?

This is some weird long form memeing that I don't appreciate

Not my fault you guys can't deal with my

Real

Life

Swag

Not to be a total shill, but if you play through the game give the podcast Back In My Play a listen. 1 it's a great podcast. 2 they just did an episode on Super Metroid.

Also, nice real life swag breh.

Pillar <3

edit: I will check that pod out. Thanks for the rec!

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Finished episode 1 of LiS Before the Storm. At first I wasn't sure, but then it clicked and got really good. Can't wait for episode 2. It's gonna make me want to replay LiS after again as well.

Razorskin

----- ------
Finished episode 1 of LiS Before the Storm. At first I wasn't sure, but then it clicked and got really good. Can't wait for episode 2. It's gonna make me want to replay LiS after again as well.

I saw the reviews and pulled the trigger, might not play it for a while though.

Socreges

Banned
Canucks sign Vanek, 1 year 2 million.
The money is meaningless. We have money to spend and no true ambitions to compete. What bothers me is the roster spot, but there might not be anyone coming up to take it anyhow. In which case we were signing some PTO fringe player either way. If he's blocking youth from getting playing time, though, then this will be irritating.

We have a few forwards that we expect to graduate next year, so I'm just relieved it isn't a two-year deal.

The money is meaningless. We have money to spend and no true ambitions to compete. What bothers me is the roster spot, but there might not be anyone coming up to take it anyhow. In which case we were signing some PTO fringe player either way. If he's blocking youth from getting playing time, though, then this will be irritating.

We have a few forwards that we expect to graduate next year, so I'm just relieved it isn't a two-year deal.

Yeah I mean if you have the space then a 1 year deal is pretty much no risk. Best case: deadline flip for a basically free asset. Worst case: finishes the year in Vancouver then fucks off. Not much of a downside to the signing really.

Socreges

Banned
He could also be sent down to the AHL. Would still count against the cap but that won't really matter.

Wish we'd gotten Jagr. He was the dream wash up &#128532;

imBask

Banned
He could also be sent down to the AHL. Would still count against the cap but that won't really matter.

Wish we'd gotten Jagr. He was the dream wash up &#128532;

uuugh Vanek is kind of a lazy garbage player tho, you don't want him poisoning the well

PillarEN

Vanek in Vancouver means trade bait at the deadline. Plus he'll get some 40 points before he's dealt. I really liked him last season.

Socreges

Banned
That Daily Show Antifa thread is something
I saw the clip before that thread went up (started watching TDS this week since Colbert is on vacation). Enjoyed it and thought it was totally reasonable. Honestly thought to myself 'Good stuff. I should make a thread about it'. Glad I didn't. Pretty surprised at the negative reaction.

Vanek in Vancouver means trade bait at the deadline. Plus he'll get some 40 points before he's dealt. I really liked him last season.
Dude gets points. Seems like he does nothing else, though. How else do you get nearly 50 points and end up signing for $2m in Vancouver.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I saw the clip before that thread went up (started watching TDS this week since Colbert is on vacation). Enjoyed it and thought it was totally reasonable. Honestly thought to myself 'Good stuff. I should make a thread about it'. Glad I didn't. Pretty surprised at the negative reaction.

Yeah, I watched the segment as well and thought it was reasonable as well. Definitely good thing you didn't make the thread.

Been watching the Daily Show pretty consistently for almost a year now. I like Trevor Noah a lot.

I... I don't think Vanek in Van is a bad signing. It's cheap. He still has skill.

And if plays well, he'll fetch a pick at the deadline. Basically the kind of guy that the Leafs were signing in the previous 2 seasons.

Creeper, what's your Twitch channel?

I... I don't think Vanek in Van is a bad signing. It's cheap. He still has skill.

And if plays well, he'll fetch a pick at the deadline. Basically the kind of guy that the Leafs were signing in the previous 2 seasons.

Creeper, what's your Twitch channel?

It's SuperCreeperBlocks on Twitch, That's also my Youtube channel. I'm going to stream something Tuesday.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

I somehow missed that this was even out. I will buy at some point.

Top Bottom