• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

PillarEN

I only like xenophobic and racist anime

I like Kancolle cause it's borderline nationalistic revionism with a side of cute.

I actually couldn't even recognize it at first and honestly you would really have to twist it to make it seem like it's some Japanese nationalist wet dream

iLLmAtlc

You guys ever lend money to a friend before? One of my closest buddies asked me today and I have no doubt he'd pay me back. I did it but it feels weird, I never really wanted to cross that boundary with my friends.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You guys ever lend money to a friend before? One of my closest buddies asked me today and I have no doubt he'd pay me back. I did it but it feels weird, I never really wanted to cross that boundary with my friends.

I've lent money to gaffers before... and friends. Everyone's paid me back so far!

Quick

Banned
My friends haven't ever asked me for money, but we'd always pay for each other on occasion. Don't know if that fully counts.

Marvie_3

Banned
I did once. Knew I wasnt going to get it back but he was in a bad spot so I didnt care. If it had been for something stupid i wouldnt have done it.

When I was 19, I loaned a buddy enough for a college tuition payment. He got weird about it because he could only afford to pay 90% of it back, and attempted to say that was all I'd loaned him. It was a shitty situation, and it unfortunately soured our friendship for a while but we eventually patched it back up.

Nowadays, I just give the cash as a 'gift' if I think it's a good reason. I hate the idea of friends being indebted to each other.

Cake Boss

Banned
Omg I am almost finished The Witcher 3.

200_s.gif

Quick

Banned
I should get back to The Witcher 3 at some point. Still kinda burned at losing my save in the middle of a cool side quest like two years ago lol.

iLLmAtlc

That first dlc was a whole lot of fun.

Second one was too but it was really more of the same. The first one felt really unique tho.

Cake Boss

Banned
Both DLCs are like 10h long and the stories are arguably better than the main story 😂😂😂

That's the thing that killed my interest 2 thirds into the game, the story is lackluster and uninteresting, hard to get invested in the world when the main story is so uninteresting, also the combat wasn't that fun. So I quit after 60 hours lol. Seeing how weak this year's fall line up I decided to tackle my backlog.

I got FFXV and Horizon Zero Dawn after this.

imBask

Banned
That's the thing that killed my interest 2 thirds into the game, the story is lackluster and uninteresting, hard to get invested in the world when the main story is so uninteresting, also the combat wasn't that fun. So I quit after 60 hours lol. Seeing how weak this year's fall line up I decided to tackle my backlog.

I disagree, but I respect your opinion on the video game I like

Horizon is a dope game too

Hearts of Stone is really good.

I've only just started Blood & Wine, but it definitely feels like more of a 'traditional' Geralt adventure. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

FFXV is a great game, i loved it
it get shirou's seal of approval!

Play Horizon First then FFXV.

calder

FF XV is a good/flawed game and a lot of fun. But as you're playing after every cutscene and story sequence stop for a moment and tell yourself "there are dozens of GAFers who insist to the death that this is a great story well told" and then enjoy a hearty belly laugh.

Horizon is just great period. 👍

Yawnier

Banned
FF XV is a good/flawed game and a lot of fun. But as you're playing after every cutscene and story sequence stop for a moment and tell yourself "there are dozens of GAFers who insist to the death that this is a great story well told" and then enjoy a hearty belly laugh.

Horizon is just great period. ��

Yeah FFXV is a beautiful game to look at and the combat is mostly fun but that story definitely has some major plot holes and problems. Without getting into specifics (spoiler tags just in case)
though I really liked the last 'arc' of the game and thought the ending was well done, so the game ended on a good note for me.

PillarEN

K-On! is great. The music is great too. Most of the time it's about the girls drinking tea and slacking off. But then something happens so they can't slack off as much.

As Yui would say "fun things are fun". That's what K-On! is.

EDIT: In all honesty the show grabbed me from the first episode. If it doesn't do that for you then maybe skip it. But as a fan of music there is lots of music related stuff. And starts right off from the first episode.

Top Bottom