• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

PillarEN

Creeper starting new alt right coding words. The OK sign will soon be replaced with cat emojis. The new revolution starting right on the progressive pages of NeoGAF. Little did they know NHL-GAF was a breeding ground. Kingslunk was just too overt.

imBask

Banned
succeeding on twitch is actually really easy Creeper

buy Fifa
buy a billion packs for the "ultimate team" thingy
open packs on stream
yell a lot
never play the actual game

Pikma

Banned
Xx_CreepyBollocks69_xX will be so famous and cool we'll move our whole community to his discord channel and only people who subscribe to him will be able to join

no card packs in PES tho what's the point

also no MLS team

I only ever play as Ligue 1 or Serie A teams so it's perfect.

The gameplay is so much better than FIFA. I got PES 2015 when they made their comeback but I decided to stick to FIFA but this year I am going back.

Also I only ever play offline anyway.

Quick

Banned
I was at the NHL Store earlier and it was pretty dead.

The majority of stuff they sold were player tees. They had those all in the jersey display area in the middle of the store. I'm guessing they're about to go through some minor renovations, since they emptied out the wall at the end of the store, and they still had "Powered by Reebok" on their logo at the front.

They had one jersey, a Wild youth/infant jersey. No thanks lol

The majority of stuff they sold were player tees. They had those all in the jersey display area in the middle of the store. I'm guessing they're about to go through some minor renovations, since they emptied out the wall at the end of the store, and they still had "Powered by Reebok" on their logo at the front.

Your talking in New York right

That store is straight trash. Made a special trip to it when I was in town. What a waste. Shoulda just gone to Nintendo World and called it a day.

Quick

Banned
Apparently the Leafs are bringing back the St. Pats jersey next year on St. Patrick's Day. They're also wearing a Toronto Arenas jersey on December 19, 100th anniversary of their first game (as the Arenas).

Saw a tweet of the season tickets package from Icethetics.

That store is straight trash. Made a special trip to it when I was in town. What a waste. Shoulda just gone to Nintendo World and called it a day.

I also went there. It was really busy with everyone playing Mario Rabbids on the second floor.

Nintendo World is the only thing I'd be interested in visiting while in NYC

What about sbarro to get yourself a new york slice?

mkjzmct.gif

Marvie_3

Banned

You were in nyc and didnt tell me? 😢😢😢

or both? Theyre only a block from each other.

Nintendo World is the only thing I'd be interested in visiting while in NYC
........😢😢😢😢😢😢

Quick

Banned
I thought I mentioned it here a little while ago. Sorry, Marvie! I also had a bit of a full plate today when I met up with one of my friends.

This is my third time in New York City, and while I've seen everything I liked to see the first and second time around, it's still awesome being here a third time. I especially liked having more time to roam around Central Park this morning.

Marvie_3

Banned
I thought I mentioned it here a little while ago. Sorry, Marvie! I also had a bit of a full plate today when I met up with one of my friends.

This is my third time in New York City, and while I've seen everything I liked to see the first and second time around, it's still awesome being here a third time. I especially liked having more time to roam around Central Park this morning.
ITS FINE I GET IT.......

😢

Quick

Banned
As to your post from earlier, the NHL store has been clearancing out all the Reebok stuff for weeks which is why they have like nothing there right now. Supposedly the Adidas stuff is gonna start showing up in a couple weeks.

Yep, the employee I spoke to said the same thing. I didn't have high hopes for them having leftover clearance Reebok jerseys, but it would've been nice.

Even if they did, I'd assume the Leafs jerseys would've been one of the first to sell out.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yep, the employee I spoke to said the same thing. I didn't have high hopes for them having leftover clearance Reebok jerseys, but it would've been nice.

Even if they did, I'd assume the Leafs jerseys would've been one of the first to sell out.
They had some for awhile but none in my size or I would have bought one. They sold out back in July or so.

Pikma

Banned
Quick don't let Marvie fool you, he bought all the Leafs jerseys as soon as he read your post about visiting NYC, just so you couldn't have one.

And yes, he did read your post

Quick

Banned
They had some for awhile but none in my size or I would have bought one. They sold out back in July or so.

Damn.

Quick don't let Marvie fool you, he bought all the Leafs jerseys as soon as he read your post about visiting NYC, just so you couldn't have one.

And yes, he did read your post

👀 👀 👀

A guy I was talking to in Nashville said they were closing down for remodels so everything was being cleranced out

Makes sense. Guess I came here at the wrong time lol.

I was also hoping to pick up a pair of shoes at J Crew that's only available in the US and they're out of stock. Employee said they won't get them until after the 11th, which would be too late.😟

Top Bottom