• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2017 |OT| We’ve Been Here Since October

I am ashamed that I need to remind certain people that we post about JESUS in this thread and not the drawn Satan. Deacon Quick, pass the offering plate there are SINNERS amongst us.

Been getting into betting on sports memorabilia the last week. Signed jerseys. Pucks. Photos.

I have yet to win anything. It's a rabbit hole I am going too far on. plz help

Quick

Banned
And I'm back in Canada.

giphy.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
4 days until rookie tournie
14 days until preseason
4 weeks until regular season

4... 14 and 4

Half-Life 4 confirmed

I bought some skates. I figured maybe eventually playing hockey will also be fun. But first I need to improve my skating...a lot. I could barely stop when I took lessons as a kid 😂😂😂

Quick

Banned
I bought some skates. I figured maybe eventually playing hockey will also be fun. But first I need to improve my skating...a lot. I could barely stop when I took lessons as a kid 😂😂😂

I learned how to stop recently, but I can only stop with one leg right now. Need to work up to stopping with my other leg as well.

Learning to stop is so key.

Quick

Banned
I can't believe I'm watching SportsCentre

Curious how they're going to make this work.

I said to a friend that it would be better if they did a late night-style show instead, but it looks like that's kind of what they're attempting with what's essentially Sportscentre late night.

Curious how they're going to make this work.

I said to a friend that it would be better if they did a late night-style show instead, but it looks like that's kind of what they're attempting with what's essentially Sportscentre late night.

I'm actually watching CFL highlights :|

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The ending of season 5 of GOT has finally broken me. I cannot go on :(

The Season 4 ending nearly broke me.

Go on though. And how you haven't gotten spoilered on the rest of the show yet is beyond me. Catch up ASAP i'd recommend.

I learned how to stop recently, but I can only stop with one leg right now. Need to work up to stopping with my other leg as well.

Learning to stop is so key.
I'm where quick is, I can only stop with 1 leg. I'm sure I could get the other if I used the same method and took the time. Its basically a slow process of curving and dragging the skate at varying degrees until eventually you can push the whole thing.

I found a rink that was doing adult classes that basically were structured as the high school practices I never got to do. Really got my legs back under me and I learned to stop while doing those. I have a team these days in a C league and its been a fucking blast. There really is nothing quite like getting out on the ice for a game.

Cake Boss

Banned
Darren Dreger‏Verified account @DarrenDreger 2m2 minutes ago
More
Andreas Athanasiou in ongoing discussions with KHL teams. Unless something shifts in Detroit, indications are Athanasiou will jump to KHL.

lol good work Detroit.

Alucard

Banned
I want an NHL anime. It would be wonderful. It could be done in the shonen style with different players having different special abilities that require episode-long powering up.

Top Bottom