• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Socreges

Banned
#Game7EmptySeats
#GivePerryAHeimlich
#PekingGabby
#DucksLoseTogether!

2/10 is what I'd rate my above efforts
tobiasc0uxh.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Alright, this thread is done. There's nowhere to go after that last Tobias gif and Smash88's crusade on good posting. Chicago is going to win it all anyways, see you dudes in September!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Getting a Boston Cream donut right now because of yesterday. Screw you guys.

Also, STAY STRONG HERETIC WE STAND UNITED WITH GETZLAF.

#fearstrong

Acid08

Banned
The following grounds are being considered for supplemental discipline: illegal check to the head. However, the Department of Player Safety retains the right to make adjustments to the infraction upon review.

From the NHL statement. So they're having the hearing on the grounds that he hit Stoll in the head......

Bourque must be laughing his ass off right now.

Marvie_3

Banned
1:00 to 2:30 AM.

It helps to be unemployed.
It'll be a lot earlier when there aren't west coast games fucking everything up. :lol

Apparently because he "questioned his role" to the coaching staff. Is this high school? Who gives a fuck. His speed is exactly the type of thing that gives the slower detroit defense fits. Come on, Q.
Stalberg was fucking garbage in the Minnesota series. Praising Stalberg for being fast is like praising NBA players because they can jump.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Seems like some of you guys have already picked a side in terms of Xbox vs PS4?

I'm a Xbox guy. I haven't really played games on the computer since the Commodore 64. I prefer consoles. I have a PS3 as well, but I rarely play games on it. I couldn't care less about the majority of the PS4 exclusives. Most of my favorite titles are 3rd party.

Unless Microsoft really blows my mind with their presentation next week I'll be getting a PS4 before an Xbox this time around. Neither at launch. People who buy consoles at launch are stupid.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yep.

Overpriced.
Always hardware issues.
No fucking games.

I always wait about 2 years into a gen before jumping in. Price has dropped, more solid hardware, a good library built up.
I'm waiting a couple years because it's going to take me that long to get through my backlog.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I can only think of one console off the top of my head that I actually got on launch day, and that was the Dreamcast. What a good day that was.

Curufinwe

Yep.

Overpriced.
Always hardware issues.
No fucking games.

I always wait about 2 years into a gen before jumping in. Price has dropped, more solid hardware, a good library built up.

The only launch console I ever bought was the PSP and that worked out well for me. But I waited till 2009 to get a PS3 and 2010 to get a 360.

Top Bottom