• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

:lol alright I laughed

aGSLkS8.gif

pringles

Brutal penalty calls in this game. Let 'em play.

Meh period. Pretty good for Detroit if the game is slow like this with lots of whistles.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
My video feed is using the Wings radio broadcast so I can't really tell, but is the crowd just not into the game yet or what? It does not sound like a playoff game.

Parch

Game one of a new series is usually weak as each team is just feeling out each other. Lousy intensity. Last night's games were lame.

pringles

Wings pp looks so uninspired... It's going to cost them this game.
We look pretty uninspired overall, and our defense is passing the puck mostly to the Hawks.

Just skip this series to when the Wings are risking elimination because that's when they play their best hockey.

Cake Boss

Banned
Go Hawks Go !!!

This AHL defense cant handle the amazing record breaking Hawks, I saw it on ESPN. The only time Detroit is on ESPN is when the Pacers are clubbing their fans lolololol. Can't wait till the Hawks win this in 4 and Captain Henrik goes back and Datsucks his BabCOCK then Bertjizzes all over his Kronwall lolollol.

Go Hawks Go you salty fucks.

Go Hawks Go !!!

This AHL defense cant handle the amazing record breaking Hawks, I saw it on ESPN. The only time Detroit is on ESPN is when the Pacers are clubbing their fans lolololol. Can't wait till the Hawks win this in 4 and Captain Henrik goes back and Datsucks his BabCOCK then Bertjizzes all over his Kronwall lolollol.

Go Hawks Go you salty fucks.

are you thai or vietnamese

I want Smith to sit for a very loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg time!!!!!

Seriously, he is a huge defensive liability right now, I wish Dekeyser wasn't injured. :(

pringles

Smith is so obviously in over his head.

Lucky to be still tied 1-1. Not that the Hawks are playing great but we are playing like shit. How many turnovers that period? Must have been 20-30 atleast.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If the Hawks had Stalberg and his cheetah like speed they'd be up by at least 2 goals by now. For shame Quennville.

Cake Boss

Banned
mister cake boss are you a blackhawks lifelong yes or not

I am a Hawks lifelong, pre record setting Hawks, always been a Hawks lifelong which cant be said about Detroit fans because everyone there dies of young age through gun violence and drugs, moar like lifeshort lolololololol

SALT SALT SALT

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Smith is so obviously in over his head.

Lucky to be still tied 1-1. Not that the Hawks are playing great but we are playing like shit. How many turnovers that period? Must have been 20-30 atleast.
According to the ESPN site, the Wings have 5 turnovers, the Hawks have 2.

I am a Hawks lifelong, pre record setting Hawks, always been a Hawks lifelong which cant be said about Detroit fans because everyone there dies of young age through gun violence and drugs, moar like lifeshort lolololololol

SALT SALT SALT

Chicago has far less gun violence and drugs amirite? Due to the latino population there, you don't just have salt, it's more like Lucas seasoning.

lucas.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Chicago has far less gun violence and drugs amirite? Due to the latino population there, you don't just have salt, it's more like Lucas seasoning.

This thread feels so... Forced... We're turning into a manifestation of Manic's dreams.

Let's stop, please.

pringles

This actually looks like most of the regular season meetings. Neither team playing great, but Chicago's a bit better in all areas and will probably win 2-1 either in regulation or OT.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
He started it, lol

He's trying to be funny, you're arguing with his fake alt. so either you're ACTUALLY arguing with his fake alt (which is stupid) or you're pretending too... And the day we have two fake personas arguing with each other means this thread needs to be nuked.

Top Bottom