• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Marvie_3

Banned
He's trying to be funny, you're arguing with his fake alt. so either you're ACTUALLY arguing with his fake alt (which is stupid) or you're pretending too... And the day we have two fake personas arguing with each other means this thread needs to be nuked.
That's already happened. Multiple times.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's already happened. Multiple times.

-cringe- I don't want to remember. I either missed those moments or I owe my subconscious a drink for blocking that memory.

And I'm not counting alts, those at least took the effort of making an entire new character.

neoemonk

I am a Hawks lifelong, pre record setting Hawks, always been a Hawks lifelong which cant be said about Detroit fans because everyone there dies of young age through gun violence and drugs, moar like lifeshort lolololololol

SALT SALT SALT

Chicago leads the nation in gun violence.

THANKS OBAMA

Cake Boss

Banned
He's trying to be funny, you're arguing with his fake alt. so either you're ACTUALLY arguing with his fake alt (which is stupid) or you're pretending too... And the day we have two fake personas arguing with each other means this thread needs to be nuked.

SALT SALT SALT

It was a.......

jyLw95vf7zwxX.jpg

Sweepy90 is mad.

I'll stop now

Stalberg would have a hat trick by now.

Too bad.

NHL-GAF is apparently super srs bsns.

I never got my memo on the way in that Cake Boss was a fake alt, and was following his lead, engaging with him for shits and giggles.

pringles

Didn't see that coming.

Holy shit we are bad tonight. I was hoping we could be better than the Sens were against the Pens but we've been worse.

Revenant

SQUARE TRIANGLE COME HERE SO I CAN SMACK YOU WITH THE COCK OF COLD, HARD, REALITY AS DETROIT FALLS APART.

OH AND PRINGLES I SAW YOU LOL ING QT SQUARE TRIANGLE COMMENT EARLIER. DONT WORRY BUDDY MY SALTY LOAD OF JUSTICE CAN CROSS OCEANS, YOU JUST NEED TO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND BRACE FOR IMPACT

Top Bottom