• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

Heretic

SQUARE TRIANGLE COME HERE SO I CAN SMACK YOU WITH THE COCK OF COLD, HARD, REALITY AS DETROIT FALLS APART.

OH AND PRINGLES I SAW YOU LOL ING QT SQUARE TRIANGLE COMMENT EARLIER. DONT WORRY BUDDY MY SALTY LOAD OF JUSTICE CAN CROSS OCEANS, YOU JUST NEED TO CLOSE YOUR EYES AND BRACE FOR IMPACT

:lol

Cake Boss

Banned
image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

ShaneB

Hoping that series builds some intensity quick, that wasn't the most exciting of games to watch, but ah well, that's game 1s for ya.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
That was not the same Wings team that played game 6 and 7 against the Ducks. Wow, wake the fuck up you guys. They must only try when the season is literally on the line, lolz.

I hope White comes in from Smith and they do some line juggling. Franzen was invisible again, no surprise there.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fucking idiot Quenneville. Nice fucking job starting Crawford. Put Stalberg in net instead of benching him because you're a pussy and Chicago skates away with an easy shutout.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fucking idiot Quenneville. Nice fucking job starting Crawford. Put Stalberg in net instead of benching him because you're a pussy and Chicago skates away with an easy shutout.
Dumbass will never know what it feels like to win a cup with coaching like this :(

Heretic

Hoping that series builds some intensity quick, that wasn't the most exciting of games to watch, but ah well, that's game 1s for ya.

Detroit has no one but the Ducks to blame for this loss. They thought they were good after beating the 2nd seed. This is what happens when they play a motivated and confident team.

Terrible game for Detroit, still hoping they can at least take one and not get swept but who knows, oh well, on to game 2 all the way on Saturday. :/

Top Bottom