• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

iigAn62GaZAiG.gif

What. Lol. The. Lol. Fuck. Lol.

MPW

how the fuck did ducks lose to wings? getzlaf and co must have really wanted to enjoy the summer and not play hockey

hawks will win this series

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Haha, man I have no idea why you are so salty about our team all of a sudden, but keep bumping your gums good sir, at least the nonsense you spam is good for entertainment.
Not salty, I just find it entertaining that you guys think you'll come over and be at the top no problem. So does the rest of NHL-Gaf, we're all just having a laugh :)

Marvie_3

Banned
Detroit really doesn't worry me at all. Pretty confident like last series. San Jose would worry me next round. Kings... maybe.

San Jose is a definite worry but the Kings are only a maybe?

You post this shit then when I call you an idiot for it you get all pissy. You really are Hawks-age's Tabris.

Last year's cup winners that are up on San Jose 1-0 so far don't worry you, but San Jose does?

As I said above, Quick tends to struggle with the Hawks and I'm not sure the Kings will keep up with the Hawks' speed over a 7 game series. Niemi playing i the WCF against the team he won the Cup with would be a damn good reason to play out of his mind like he can.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You're really good at taking one sentence out of my posts to put words in my mouth with while ignoring the rest. I'm sure that works in a middle school debate class, but it makes you look like an idiot elsewhere.
Quick won a cup and Conn Smythe a year ago, and is looking to be in Conn Smythe form again, and you're more worried about a guy who may "play out of his mind" because he's up against a team he played on 3 years ago, and I'm the idiot? Maybe Quennville should put Stalberg in net, I bet he can make a lot of saves with all that speed he has.

Acid08

Banned
To be fair to wsox he's not saying that Nemo is better. Just that he might have that extra motivation to step out up against Chicago. It's not that far fetched.

At the same time, Quick is better. Although the style of the team in front of him helps.

To be fair to wsox he's not saying that Nemo is better. Just that he might have that extra motivation to step out up against Chicago. It's not that far fetched.

At the same time, Quick is better. Although the style of the team in front of him helps.

Exactly. I never said anywhere that Nemo was better than Quick. Ffs.

Acid08

Banned
What are Quick's stats against Hawks? .800SV% bad or just below his average?

Also what's Niemi's?
I don't think Niemi had been great against the Hawks hit not bad either. The games he loses tend to be more about the Hawks just being a better overall team.

Socreges

Banned

The Sharks definitely give Niemi more help in front of the net than the Kings give Quick, but I think you're suggesting the opposite.

Acid08

Banned
The Sharks definitely give Niemi more help in front of the net than the Kings give Quick, but I think you're suggesting the opposite.
I'm saying they do give him help. That and Quick just swallows everything for faceoffs no matter what. The Sharks have done a lot this season to support Niemi more, including doing a really good job cleaning up rebounds.

Socreges

Banned
I'm saying they do give him help. That and Quick just swallows everything for faceoffs no matter what. The Sharks have done a lot this season to support Niemi more, including doing a really good job cleaning up rebounds.
Yeah, I noticed that. It actually makes their offense less threatening, and their PP more important. I think the Canucks and Sharks were tied in the series for even-strength goals, and the Sharks did most of their damage on the PP: 7 for 24, Canucks were 2 for 10.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Top Bottom