• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

This is where Deykeyser would have been amazing, good solid DFD, smart plays, very few giveaways, etc.... Pretty much the opposite of Smith this year.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Switzerland leading 1-0 against the US in the World Championship semi-finals.

Shots are 20-12.

unf unf unf

Marvie_3

Banned
Switzerland leading 1-0 against the US in the World Championship semi-finals.

Shots are 20-12.

unf unf unf

ibpvGxyGwzPtPH.gif

Smiley90

3RD LINE EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRUNNER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY WING WITH A GOAL THIS SERIES, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH SWITZERLAND ALL OVER THE PLACE, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR POSTING THAT GIF MARVIE

FUCK YEAH SWITZERLAND ALL OVER THE PLACE, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR POSTING THAT GIF MARVIE

OH SWITZERLAND, OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND, TRUE SWISS CHOCOLATE FOR ALL MY DETROIT GHETTO BROTHERS!!!

K I'm done, and I'm out, going to look for hockey gear, Go Wings but we'll probably lose after the Hawks score on this PP.

Pathetic. What the hell was that? Hawks don't care.

Wings are just suffocating the Hawks. Going to be hard for the Hawks to get this game back if the Wings keep it up.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hopefully Quenneville walks around the locker room during intermission and punches each Blackhawk in the face. Maybe that will wake them up.

Smiley90

Dear USA:

SUCK IT.

Won the Semi-Final against the USA?
Shut them out, 3-0?
Also beat Sweden, Canada and the Czechs (2x), all teams MUCH more stacked in terms of talent?
9 wins, 0 losses in the tournament?
Guaranteed medal, for the first time since 1951/53?
Playing for the gold medal for the first time since 1935 (!!!!), the ONLY Silver medal we have, with 0 golds?

FUCK YEAH

zNFLn.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well that should do it. Filppula showed up today too. If Detroit blows this lead, I'll fly back to Detroit to kill them myself.

I woke up early to watch this shit? Man, if the Wings play like they did today for the rest of the series... the Hawks just can't beat the way the Wings stuff them out and chase them around.

Top Bottom