• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

ok this is like game 1 + 2 cavs getting torched by tha warriors.

but at least this is still anyone's series, unlike LeChoke who's bout to feel the broom sweep lol

Korean Jesus?

38P1V3q.jpg

wVCgyhh.jpg

I'm on the phone right now

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
If the penguins win the cup back to back im definitely getting NHL 18. Hate to be suckered in but having hockey so long two years in a row makes me want to play. Just sold 17 but I waited till it was $20 before jumping in

Futureman

I like how Murray is coming out from the net and stopping the puck when the Preds dump it in. He wasn't doing that earlier in the series.

bill0527

I told my daughter earlier today there was a chance this could happen and I was very worried going into tonight's game. The Pens have been largely outplayed this series and I had this feeling they were going to have a game where they put it all together. Because the hockey gods just work like that.

The question for me now is...will this game crush the Preds for good or will it piss them off?

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
I told my daughter earlier today there was a chance this could happen and I was very worried going into tonight's game. The Pens have been largely outplayed this series and I had this feeling they were going to have a game where they put it all together. Because the hockey gods just work like that.

The question for me now is...will this game crush the Preds for good or will it piss them off?

The pens won 7-0 to untie the senators last round and yet they ended up being pushed within an instant of elimination. So the preds have plenty of inspiration to take from that

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member

I'm honestly expecting the Preds to pull off a tough win in Game 6, only to get blown out again in Game 7. Kinda like the Sharks series last year.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
I'm honestly expecting the Preds to pull off a tough win in Game 6, only to get blown out again in Game 7. Kinda like the Sharks series last year.

The sharks didn't get blown out. They got beat on all time shift by letang and Crosby to go down 2-1 and then a late empty netter with crazy saves on both sides throughout the game

Marvie_3

Banned
Oh look, Nashville with the cheapshots again. I see everyone is besides themselves with how dirty Nashville is again... 🙄
Pittsburgh has been doing the same bullshit when theyve been losing. Fuck off with this.

I meant the actual fans in attendance/crowd in general, not specifically GAF

... but I still stand by my statement
Thats what i meant too.

I wanted gunstar to not feel bad though which is why i mentioned him.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
I was talking Preds-Sharks, maybe I should've clarified

oh yeah that makes sense. Well I can only hope. Though it would actually be fun to win on away ice just because I know how hard it would be to win in Nashville. No one would expect that after the home ice advantage this series.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
This series is playing out exactly like Pens-Wings 09 so far.

Defending champs go up 2-0 at home

Underdog ties them in their two home games

Defending champ comes back to blow out underdog in game 5

Penguins destined to lose close game 7 confirmed.

Top Bottom