• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Marvie_3

Banned
Nice cross-check to the face to end the game
jigEPGp.gif

purg3

slept with Malkin
Just got home. WOOOOOOOOOH BOY WHAT A GAME.

One more. Say what you want about Crosby. Dude was on a mission and fucking owned the preds tonight. Might be the best game the pens have played this post season.

Alucard

Banned
Just finished the game on PVR and read through all the Crosby salt.

giphy.gif

Great team performance by the Pens and a monster game from Crosby. Hope they close it out in six.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I hope the Ducks have a Money in the Bank deal. Want to show up after the winner is decided this round and have a championship match

Ducks are already technically the true champions this year since Rinne made that illegal play on the puck during that one game and it didn't get called. We were the actual winners of that series when you consider that, and I think everyone can agree that we would have easily handled this Penguins squad.

j-wood

Preds win game 6 and force 7. Pens get cocky and think Preds have 0 chance in their building. We come out determined and stun them to win game 7.

Ducks are already technically the true champions this year since Rinne made that illegal play on the puck during that one game and it didn't get called. We were the actual winners of that series when you consider that, and I think everyone can agree that we would have easily handled this Penguins squad.

All truth

1BGwKVF.jpg

Chris R

Pens gonna win the cup in Nashville and Seattle is going to renovate Key Arena instead of building a brand new one

FUCK

The inevitable Game 7 is almost a week away? Fuck these games being three days apart. Although it helps the Pens I think, as they need the rest more than the Preds do.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Preds win game 6 and force 7. Pens get cocky and think Preds have 0 chance in their building. We come out determined and stun them to win game 7.

I don't think anyone would be stunned especially the pens who beat a defending cup champ on the road in game 7 after the series had been all home wins with the defending champ winning a blow out game 5

There's a lot going on in your avatar

Aye. Allow me to explain:

Grew up in Siberia and moved to England at age 9. Locked onto Arsenal at that time, played for my local school team and still follow the Gunners today, 25 years later.

Moved from England to Sausalito, CA (just outside of San Francisco) at about age 14. Moved to Potomac, MD just outside of DC and adopted the DC area teams. Went to University of Florida for college and came back to DC area for work.

This is how it is:

EPL: Arsenal
Baseball: DC
Basketball: DC
Football: DC
Hockey: DC
College football: Florida
College every other sport: Florida

LionPride

Banned
Aye. Allow me to explain:

Grew up in Siberia and moved to England at age 9. Locked onto Arsenal at that time, played for my local school team and still follow the Gunners today, 25 years later.

Moved from England to Sausalito, CA (just outside of San Francisco) at about age 14. Moved to Potomac, MD just outside of DC and adopted the DC area teams. Went to University of Florida for college and came back to DC area for work.

This is how it is:

EPL: Arsenal
Baseball: DC
Basketball: DC
Football: DC
Hockey: DC
College football: Florida
College every other sport: Florida
I'm so so sorry you watch the Florida Gators

Top Bottom