• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Have been too busy to keep up with this thread through the finals, but reading the last couple of pages today has made me happy I missed it. Pens fans really living up to their legacy this year.

Foggy

At least someone remembered me this time, for that I salute you foggy

giphy.gif

mindatlarge

Have been too busy to keep up with this thread through the finals, but reading the last couple of pages today has made me happy I missed it. Pens fans really living up to their legacy this year.
No different than any other fan of a sports team. Some less, some more, but we all get passionate about the teams we love. Isn't that what being a fan is all about?

-fanatic noun

A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.

bill0527

I'm just in a really shitty mood since the Preds apparently didn't bother getting off the plane for last nights game.

Nothing personal to the Pens fans or the team. Crosby is the best player in the NHL. You're just going to have to deal with taking opposing team fan abuse and mountains of salt. That's the price you pay in exchange for a player like that.

I'm just in a really shitty mood since the Preds apparently didn't bother getting off the plane for last nights game.

Nothing personal to the Pens fans or the team. Crosby is the best player in the NHL. You're just going to have to deal with taking opposing team fan abuse and mountains of salt. That's the price you pay in exchange for a player like that.

no worries buddy
its understandable, it is a emotional game

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member

Honestly I haven't been attacked personally and have tried to return the favor. In a high stress finals that's all we should expect

Quick

Banned
You're all a bunch of cunts.

I hope you're all inconvenienced in some way.

I hope the next anime y'all watch don't have fan service.

PillarEN

I'm going to pan fry some bread and then put garlic all over those breads and then smear cod liver over them and top them off with a slice of cheese.

And then watch the NBA sweep.

or anime

I might also soon have a new job doing subtitles for an American company. All thanks to Trump. So many jobs :eek:

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
I'm going to pan fry some bread and then put garlic all over those breads and then smear cod liver over them and top them off with a slice of cheese.

And then watch the NBA sweep.

or anime

If there were an anime version of the NBA sweep I would watch the hell out of it. Going into Pittsburgh to see Tchaikovsky instead of that tonight

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Crosby is a piece of shit, I thought everyone knew that already

I think about 98% of the current NHL players would not only disagree with that but would laugh at your opinion.
Subban knows his role and he is okay with Crosby giving him a little in return.

Pikma

Banned
I think about 98% of the current NHL players would not only disagree with that but would laugh at your opinion.
Subban knows his role and he is okay with Crosby giving him a little in return.
Well I don't give a shit about what an imaginary percentage of current NHL players would hypothetically think about my opinion, but at least you tried👍🏼

Pikma

Banned
I think about 164.74% of current NHL players are so thankful Sidney Crosby was born they send flowers to Crosby's mom in addition to theirs every Mother's Day

#bombstats

Top Bottom