• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDeluis

Well looks like I will be here tonight. My baby mama just dropped off my son. No bar for me.

I'll be watching with my son as well.

When your son is grown up, would you rather tell you son you were enjoying the Kings victory with him or with bunch a strangers at a bar? :)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dan Carcillo on the ice for warmups.

Still don't think he plays.

Diaz also taking warmups. David LeNeveu is the backup again.

EDIT: Same lineup for the Rangers tonight.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
End it, Kings. Step on da troat.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
#NYR Starters: Lundqvist, Staal, Stralman, Hagelin, Stepan, Nash Scratches: Carcillo, Miller, Fast, Diaz, Falk

Not surpised. There was nowhere to put him in the lineup.

But the more interesting thing is Kreider moved off the top line, based on those starters.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
It's conceivable that the awarding of the greatest trophy in sports could be broadcast on a channel that most Americans don't even know exists. Sad.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You didnt want to see the Kings win the cup in MSG?

Having my June and July season ticket payments paid for sounded like a better idea at the time.

If these fucks want me back in the building, they better win a couple games.

EDIT: FUCK YOU NASH, GO TO THE FUCKING NET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom