• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

moop1167

I will be back Sunday evening most likely. Heading to D.C. this weekend to watch the Caps solidify their last place position in the standings.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I will be back Sunday evening most likely. Heading to D.C. this weekend to watch the Caps solidify their last place position in the standings.

dcen2h6.jpg

here's the games played breakdown for Feb, my bad for the late notice, I've been busy with some shit lately

FWD:

134 Aces
131 Legit
86 Milly

78 Moop
34 Rev

DEF:
109 Viz
59 Delryk

44 Schuey
37 Dok
17 Swim

I am not playing unless we really need people, I'd rather see Dok or Swim take my DEF spot if it's OK with Schuey since they haven't played in the playoffs yet.

Playoffs start tomorrow night, and I know you guys generally like playing these on the weekend so let me know what you can do tomorrow night. Preferably earlier than we usually get together (8 or 9pm EST?) so Delryk can play and still make his early old man bedtime :)

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
here's the games played breakdown for Feb, my bad for the late notice, I've been busy with some shit lately

FWD:

134 Aces
131 Legit
86 Milly

78 Moop
34 Rev

DEF:
109 Viz
59 Delryk

44 Schuey
37 Dok
17 Swim

I am not playing unless we really need people, I'd rather see Dok or Swim take my DEF spot if it's OK with Schuey since they haven't played in the playoffs yet.

Playoffs start tomorrow night, and I know you guys generally like playing these on the weekend so let me know what you can do tomorrow night. Preferably earlier than we usually get together (8 or 9pm EST?) so Delryk can play and still make his early old man bedtime :)

I'm cool with that. I have played in the last few.

edit: also I could play a few games now.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, some good games tonight. Some bad bounces the one game though. Felt good to get that tip goal in the last minute to tie, wish we would have won though.

Aight so I've pretty much gotten confirmation from Aces, Legit, Milly, Delryk and Dok that they can play tonight.

Delryk can only play if we start at 9pm or earlier I think. Aces said that early might be a problem for him.

What about the rest of you? If everyone else can play at that time you might be the odd man out (you have played every playoffs so far so please don't take this personal)

Legit, Milly, Dok can you play that early? (9pm EST)

If not then Swim can you play tonight in Delryk's place?

Red_Man

Delryk even say he could come? We'll wait for 10-15 mins but if he doesn't reply by then I'd like to get someone else in here.

Family probs happened and had to go out 'til past my bedtime.. lol..

All good

Your fellow Leafs fans feared you may have been hit by a car and killed

I knew your old bones are too tough for that tho :)

Tough game last night. We def outplayed them for most of the game and completely dominated the entire 3rd period but couldn't get one in the net. It's a cruel game sometimes I guess...

Milly79

Disappointing.

I'm just glad I changed my skate blades, as it was much easier last night to apply pressure and force turnovers.

Delryk

If we playbefore the new season.. mind if i get some forward action? Maybe itll help my game on D when shit matters.. lol

Red_Man

I won't be on much for the next 2 weeks or so, going to be in the states for a bit so it would be a good time for Moop or anyone else interested in trying out Center some more.

Top Bottom