• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Stat!

ill probably be around after 9:30pm EST ish

if we get enough people on you can try out goalie like you wanted to

These games don't count so I don't mind trying everything in between too.

I'm going to remove all discipline and put it in body checking/strength. Why? Cause discipline only affects hitting calls - stick checking affects tripping calls.

I'm going to up my handeye/puck control because it'll allow me to move my puck from my back hand to my forehand quicker so I can pass it quicker. I learned that today and its a big thing, especially for getting the puck up from our own end up the ice. It won't be a huge boost but it might be something.

Stat!

Oh man, I changed my left wing build as a test for my right wing build. I think I might have a better build for my wing. My biggest issue right now is getting pushed around. I was able to maintain my speed but increase my bodychecking and strength which should keep me on my feet a bit better.

moop1167

Filthy sauce there, Viz. You should start your own show on Food Network.

I'll be on late tonight for some games, but probably not tomorrow.

good times tonight

started March off 6-1, where our only loss was a last minute breakaway in a game where Delryk dropped and we had no D-Men for 2 periods.

Schubert and Milhouse both got goalie wins, with Milly turning away shot after shot after shot after shot with an epic 4 save shutout performance for the ages...

Milly79

Don't knock my 4 save shutout...

The stupidest part is: they could've easiest poured it on me, yet they continued to try and be way too fancy.

moop1167

Yeah, tonight I'll probably be on. I am headed to Mexico on wed so I'll be gone until next week. Don't think I'll have enough games for the playoffs again this month.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else for games tonight? I'll be on after the Leafs game.

I might be on later tonight.

Also:

hornoxe.com_gifdump36x3kxb.gif

Top Bottom