• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

moop1167

If Moop beat the game without a walk through, then I sure as hell won't use one. I have to follow in the mans footsteps to nerd-dragon-slaying glory.

Which first boss? The intro one? Just stay behind him and whack away and you should be good. I died to him like 5-6 times the first time around though, so it's normal. Just make sure you get the drop attack off on him.

Also, I am ready to dangle in NHL. Anyone playing?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Which first boss? The intro one? Just stay behind him and whack away and you should be good. I died to him like 5-6 times the first time around though, so it's normal. Just make sure you get the drop attack off on him.

Also, I am ready to dangle in NHL. Anyone playing?
I got him eventually, but yea died like 8 times.

moop1167

Good games last night... won some, lost some. Meh.

By the way, I am working from home now and a Swedish guy from my old team is going to be on for a bit and asked me to play. I am going to jump off GAF and join his team for a few games then re-join GAF tonight since I should be able to play.

Delryk

Good games last night... won some, lost some. Meh.

By the way, I am working from home now and a Swedish guy from my old team is going to be on for a bit and asked me to play. I am going to jump off GAF and join his team for a few games then re-join GAF tonight since I should be able to play.

Thought there was a timer thingy for rejoins after quitting a team? ohwell. Lol

Red_Man

Im going to throw the dvd and the controller
Where are you throwing it? Who are you throwing it at? How hard are you throwing it? So many questions, so few answers.....

I think I'm still high off Rev's second hand mic bong hits

Delryk

Where are you throwing it? Who are you throwing it at? How hard are you throwing it? So many questions, so few answers.....

I think I'm still high off Rev's second hand mic bong hits

Anywhere but on my tv. controller now says to reconnect my batteries if i play too hard

ita funny cuz i remember swance making bubbles in a glass and it would make the same sound. ;)

Vaporizer is better and healthier for the lungs ;)

Delryk

1234138780994.gif

Red_Man

Up and down night overall, my mic died on the last game so I couldn't tell you how awful those passes leading to my goals were Rev. Also after Viz's ridiculous goal the team sent me a message saying "glitchy faggots"

Up and down night overall, my mic died on the last game so I couldn't tell you how awful those passes leading to my goals were Rev. Also after Viz's ridiculous goal the team sent me a message saying "glitchy faggots"

we had shit for luck tonight, but I had a good time for the most part

I grabbed my goal and have a couple others from the past week or so to post, but not tonight

gg's Aces, Delryk, Rev, Legit, Moop and Schuey

Red_Man

Yea pretty fun night overall, I think Rev and myself should start playing at separate places from now on though...

gg's tonight, nice bounceback from last night's debacle

welcome back Dok, good job helping out the cause with your two blueline 5 hole snipes to singlehandedly win that one game. I'll have to double-check the stats, but I think you may have passed jumped Swim and moved out of last place in the overall points list after tonight :)

we had a classic game tonight. Me, Delryk, Aces and Legit played one game where the other team had 5 against our 4 and one of their guys went afk for the 1st 10 minutes of the game. I ended up taking a double-minor during all this when I viciously attacked someone and drew blood on a sticklift (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).

Then the fun began, their afk guy drifted close to the blueline on the powerplay and everyone pushed him into the zone so the other team couldn't enter without getting offsides. 5 minutes was spent playing tug-of-war with this guys body pushing him in and out of the zone to keep the offsides "on". Finally Delryk got tired of it and picked someone clean and scored a shorty. Off the faceoff the other team won the puck back to the afk guy and we all backed off and watched as they couldn't find a way to get the puck from him for a couple minutes until they got frustrated and took a penalty just to get a stoppage. Funniest shit I've seen in a good while.

Here's my backlog of highlights I got uploaded:

Legit Perfect Lead Pass to Aces
Viz Sauce To Legit
Viz Jump Dekes Like a Glitchy F@gg0t
Rev's Idea of Dangling
Rev Pulls The String & Feeds Legit
Rev Defines EFFORT

Red_Man

GG's, welcome back Dok, you did a great job back, hopefully you can play more to fill that extra D space we've had open for a while now.

Random question time

I'm upgrading my TV in the next couple weeks and leaning towards a newer Panasonic Plasma but have read some complaints about plasmas in general not displaying hockey well.

Any of you broke ass kids got a plasma or seen this before? My fallback plan is a nice LED if this doesn't get debunked...

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Random question time

I'm upgrading my TV in the next couple weeks and leaning towards a newer Panasonic Plasma but have read some complaints about plasmas in general not displaying hockey well.

Any of you broke ass kids got a plasma or seen this before? My fallback plan is a nice LED if this doesn't get debunked...

Maybe older Plasmas had problems, but I can't imagine newer ones having issues with hockey. LEDs are nice as well. If you get an LED see if you can get a back-lit one. I have an LED, which is edge-lit and sometimes when the screen is white you can see these cones of light coming from the edges.

Delryk

Vis.. i have a plasma.. And i love it. But you have to be aware that plasma suppliers now put a max on the cell light so the brightest the screen is, the darker the whites are. I will post an example with my tv after work to show you. But thats the worse possible case cause i asked the store to replace it and the one i have now is pretty good. Plus, after the first 300 hours, the tv starts getting real dark blacks and bright whites.

Of course plasmas are for theatre rooms. Aka dark rooms with no windows. Because of the reflections.

Top Bottom