• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Classic Mini - NES Coming on November 11th (30 NES games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

https://m.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=108359716

Extra controller at TRU, unsure if sold out yet.

The line is starting to form and I am first in line! Exciting!

Yay! I'm happy for you. Soon we can change your username.

So there is supposed to be a sale going up on Amazon at this time?

TRU is already sold out. I went to the site, saw I could “Add to Cart”, but when I tried it gave me the “Oops!” message, letting me know they were sold out.

Amazon at that time, yes.

Thanks for the info on TRU, sorry to hear it. Did you try the pick up in store option for them?

Cornbread78

Gamestop got 8 of them I was #7. Waited a half hour. Going to sel lit on ebay, hilarious what people will pay for a raspberyy pi in a fancy case

rCIM5Rk.gif

daxgame

Everyone except Jason Schreier.

Warning: link leads to a Kotaku article.

30. Excitebike

Excitebike, in which you must mash the A and B buttons to propel a faceless biker over hills and speed traps, is a truly awful video game.

-_-
stopped reading here. You don't "mash" anyway, wtf is he talking about ?

the 3DS version might be better but you don't touch Excitebike, Jason!

Blues1990

I'm going to check if Game Deals in New Westminster has the NES Mini in stock. They are usually pretty good with getting stock early, and they won't open until 12:00 PM later today, so that gives it a bit of a buffer time before my friend comes over.

Hobbun

Amazon at that time, yes.

Thanks for the info on TRU, sorry to hear it. Did you try the pick up in store option for them?

Ok, thanks.

And for TRU, no biggie. Didn't expect to be able to purchase it, anyways. And there as no option for in-store pick up. Only to ship. Which would have been fine for me.

I'll give a shot at 4 p.m. (CST) on Amazon.

Lkr

So much salt from people over not being able to waste their money on an emulator

I got mine, not sure if it was worth the wait in line tbh. Best Buy had 44 units but only 5 controllers

30. Excitebike

Excitebike, in which you must mash the A and B buttons to propel a faceless biker over hills and speed traps, is a truly awful video game.

-_-

He's probably one of those N64 babies. ;)

coy

#19 of 22 at Target in Sacramento after waiting in line from 6:30 till it opened at 8:00. There were ~80 people in line before the cutoff.

ameleco

Tried like 5 stores. Local best buy already handed out tickets or something? Garbage and I got there way early but they did it yesterday maybe? I dunno. Anyway, all sold out around Norman. My last chance is Amazon I guess. Unless that sold out already there?

Shiggy

If Nintendo won't put up pre-orders then the problem is Nintendo.

Isn't it up to retailers? Or did retailers only get to know shipment amounts on the day the Systems arrived (obviously that's not the case)?

I think Nintendo did a lot wrong here if we look at ebay prices, but the Pack of pre-orders can't really be blamed on them.

Turnbl

Amazon UK delivered at 14:15 this afternoon. Wheeeeee! It's 1986 and I'm going to race my bmx home to play all weekend!!!

Holy shit, eBay is chock full of listings of this thing. Some of the listings are hilarious... There are some for $300, $500, and even one for $800. As the young kids say these days... "LOL".

Kintaco

If Nintendo won't put up pre-orders then the problem is Nintendo.
At least they should acknowledge that more shipments are on the way. I'm sure plenty of people are willing to wait as long as we are comfortable we can get one in a reasonable timeframe.

BFIB

Ended up driving by the local Gamestops. Lines around 30 deep. Yeah, not doing that. I'll try Amazon, but leave it to Nintendo to Nintendo a product people want.

I live in a small town....first and only person in line at gamestop right now.

8:15am PST

Hopefully I don't wait and they tell me they didn't get any lol.

Got to BB 5 minutes before open and there were 50+ people in line. Only went because my BB order got backordered into December, and at this rate I wont be surprised if its cancelled.

Good god you fucking suck Nintendo.

Flavius

For any of you guys who preordered at TRU like me and got the delayed shipping notification earlier this morning, I just got an update that my order has been processed and shipped.

I'll be waiting a week or so, but I'm not in that much of a rush...and it beats the hell out of scrambling to get one!

Now I'm just waiting to hear about my Famicom preorder from Amazon Japan.

these $250-$300 sold listings have to be troll buys lol
why not wait and try on amazon before buying on ebay

whats funny is pre sells were going for $120-$150 max before today lol, these resellers must be canceling their orders

Just bought 1 @ target. They only had 2 controllers so I didn't get one.

Now I'm at TRU #2 in line so I may or may not buy another console. Just really want to get a controller.

fossi8

30. Excitebike

-_-

Too much oil and ramps

Kintaco

If this shit is repeated with the SNES Mini Nintendo can go to hell. I can understand underestimating the demand for the NES Mini, but now they know better. I will truly be done with Nintendo then, I give them the benefit of the doubt this time.

If this shit is repeated with the SNES Mini Nintendo can go to hell. I can understand underestimating the demand for the NES Mini, but now they know better. I will truly be done with Nintendo then, I give them the benefit of the doubt this time.

They didn't underestimate. They know better, this was intentional. They do it all the time.

snes mini I'll camp out for, like stay up and order at 2-3 am like it happened today
NES mini, I can just wait cause its not that important

wait until you play GOAT super mario world x SUPER ghouls n ghosts x gawd damn mario kart snes x ALL donkey kong country games

may trump have mercy on our souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom