• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Classic Mini - NES Coming on November 11th (30 NES games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
|OT| Now You're Playing With Power* Require separate purchase in Europe
|OT| Your Parents Help You Hook It Up
|OT| 29 great games and Simon's Quest

Doctre81

Of course I want it.

How do they bill me? Hold my package hostage until I cough up $3?

twodollars1.gif

Yup and it's gonna be more than $3.

Dub117

What time does Amazon put stuff up? If it's midnight, is it 12pm Eastern? My local best buy said everyone has been calling about them ugh.

Tadaima

4 minutes on sale at the flagship Bicqlo store in Shinjuku (Tokyo), and it is already sold out.

Will post a picture soon. Checking other Shinjuku stores.

Tadaima

Sold out at the Bic Camera Shinjuku store 11 minutes after sale, too. There were huge lines, possibly also for a new PS4 release.

TLZ

Banned
1 min after both Target and BigW Australia opened and both sold out.

Both local and had around 14 pieces each.

Tadaima

Sold out at Yodobashi Camera (Shinjuku), too. A lot of disappointed people hovering around the display.

Nintendo has clearly under-shipped.

TLZ

Banned
Just lovely how they're already on ebay.

I hate these scums who just buy with no intention at all to enjoy and just to take advantage of desperate people.

Just curious, but why are you getting 2 or 3 of them? For different rooms of the house or friends/family?

one for myself, one for my nephews for sure. IF I can get a third I might donate it to work for a holiday raffle my office does this time of year to raise money.

chrono01

I'm glad I preordered a Famicom Mini... looks like I probably won't be able to get an NES Mini for a while.
I'm worried about my pre-order. I got mine from Amazon Japan when they were available, but now it states that the item can't be shipped outside of Japan. It's unfortunate, since at the time I could have pre-order from AmiAmi but I didn't. :/

They had better not cancel my pre-order! ...They'll probably cancel my pre-order...

Well here's hoping I can snag one on Amazon or at a local brick and mortar. I'm not going to stand in line for this thing - I'd love to have one, but I won't be upset if I have to wait a while to get one.

Good luck to everyone else!

I have a pal who works for GameStop and another that works for Best Buy. My friend who works for GS said that most stores (from what he could tell) would be getting 6-10 units in at one per customer.

My other friend who works at BestBuy says that the smaller locations will be getting around "25 or so" per store.

Obviously YMMV but I figured I'd share what I've heard, since I know a lot of people will be wanting one of these.

Quick impressions of availability here in Australia.

People have been lining up at every store across my region that sells them.
My local store (small town) got 8 units at chain store Big W, sold out within seconds.
A town two hours away from me got 18 units and again, they sold out in seconds with people rushing after the doors opened.

Extra controllers are available online in some rare instances and in Target but again in limited quantities.
I called about 8 stores in a three-hour radius from my place and every person I spoke to said either the stock is extremely limited and/or 'be here at open or don't bother'.

A shipment of 18 was the most any store I called was getting.

Bane

Just got an email from Amazon saying orders will open at 2 pm pacific Friday.

One per customer and 1-click ordering will be disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom