• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.10.25 - Oct. 25, 7AM EDT

Hobby

Monster Hunter 3G HD pre order bonus for pre ordering on E-Capcom is this microfiber mini towel.

http://www.e-capcom.com/ec/srDispPr...ctLink/1/1/A10003914/10/10/srDispProductList/

5lEkR.jpg

semaanator

Neo Member
With the recent financial forecast provided by Nintendo focusing on the lackluster 3ds sales in NA, I have a feeling they may announce the 3ds' Zelda outing. Zelda sells really well out west, and would for sure move systems. Of course, I'd be happy if they would just localize bravely default:ff! Let's hope they don't just provide a bunch of release dates for already announced software...

On the wii u front... Online functionality demonstration?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Oh wow, Nintendo actually leaked something. Or did they think EA would have announced it by now?

Not announced yet, but it only lacks officiality.
Still, there has been a much bigger leak in the past. In the list released right before the Investor Briefing for January 2010, both Xenoblade and The Last Story were there. :lol

Pikma

Banned
Wow, I was seriously thinking about getting Most Wanted this month, now I'll definitely wait for the U version.

The lack of puerile, exaggerated excitement arounds these parts is very, very disappointing.

why sleep when the real dream is just one hour away~~

Does anyone know how long the respective Japanese and American Nintendo Directs are going for?

And much more importantly,
where they'll be located?! Great odds on Yamauchi Love Hotel #3.

Mpl90

There's still no info about how much the Japanese Direct will be long.

NFreak

Well I stayed up pretty much all night studying for an exam for today. Might as well just pull an all-nighter and watch this ND. FUCK SLEEP!

Mpl90

1 hour and 3 minutes. Longest Nintendo Direct yet.
Just 15 minutes for the videos after the actual Direct.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh? It's confirmed their stream will be long?

Still I kinda wish they'd be showing unknown Wii U stuff.

For a show almost exclusively focusing on the 3DS? Perhaps the Wii U component is more significant than we previously anticipated. Might have to accelerate the hype
for the 3DS.

Although, the recent NDs haven't had the focus on developer walkthroughs and extended demos that the first few NDs had. Maybe something like that?

Shibata better be on the optic fibres within the hour if Iwata releases something big.

orioto

Good Art™
Let's just say this long before the worldwide release, that's the perfect timing to excite with some of what's lacking right now (big nintendo or third party exclusive, with some graphical showcase, like was the Zelda demo)

@MUWANdo

Banned
Oh, so this thing's in <20 minutes? I must have forgot to change the daylight savings settings on my account--going off the timestamps in this thread, I thought I'd missed it.

Top Bottom