• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.4.21 - Apr. 20th, 11PM EDT [Done]

Clipper

Because I hate clicking on countdown clocks and seeing as I recently adjusted my E3 multi-timezone image, I temporarily repurposed it:

nintendodirect.png

All times are local for the various regions.

I'm sure that this will be another ND aimed at promoting the 3DS and kicking Sony in the teeth while they are suffering post Vita launch slow sales. I am betting that they will announce release dates for major franchises occuring multiple months in a row.

AniHawk

I'm sure that this will be another ND aimed at promoting the 3DS and kicking Sony in the teeth while they are suffering post Vita launch slow sales. I am betting that they will announce release dates for major franchises occuring multiple months in a row.

pokemon red and blue 2, exclusive to the game boy.

Monster Hunter 3G with online mode and DLC. International version to be released in Japan. Includes Monster Hunter 4 demo.

Ready is my body!

Peru

Of course if today Nintendo should announce MH3G's localization, they'd launch it most likely by the end of 2012, April-May 2013 max(IIRC Monster hunter Tri in Western countries was released in Spring).

Yeah but these Nintendo Direct things have only been used for info about games released in the coming months.

If I'm doing my calculations right, it'll be 4am when the JPN direct airs here. I think I'll just see what happened when I wake up the next day.

.....or get up briefly at 4am...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The fact that NoE has their own broadcast perhaps NoE will finally tell me when I can buy Beat the Beat and put me out of my misery.

NeoRausch

ND-Thread goes up
Wii U-Thread drops dead
Heh!

i'm really hoping on MonHun Info, e-shop awesomeness and maybe a euro date on rythm heaven beat the beat beat beat the beat....beat

Myriadis

1 PM here, normally that would be perfect, except that I'm not there at this moment. I don't except much anyway. But I would love to see at least screens for Pikmin 3.

Top Bottom