• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.4.21 - Apr. 20th, 11PM EDT [Done]

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Oh you guys.

I hope there will be some nice 3DS related stuff, I'll probably be picking one up soon.

Nibel

You know things aren't truly crazy without me. <3

You know, I read many, many posts on this board and you may had the most craziest of them all :lol
But I actually quite like you as a poster and feel you, BP!

I made this quick, hope that this helps

IEq7u.png

BurntPork

Banned
You know, I read many, many posts on this board and you may had the most craziest of them all :lol
But I actually quite like you as a poster and feel you, BP!

I made this quick, hope that this helps

IEq7u.png

Haha, I love it! I'll change it later.

Actually, looking at your avi, I'm thinking about Iwata instead. lol

Don't Nintendo usually put out a release schedule of their first party publishing around the time of their quarterly report (which is in about a week).

If so not sure about the purpose of this.

BurntPork

Banned
Yeah, I support Iwata this time, altough looking at him I must admit he isn't as strong as Reggie

xNoIG.png

Hm. Iwata's more fitting for now, but Reggie looks a little better. Hm...

Okay, Iwata for now, Reggie for whenever the NA one is announced. Or if I feel like it. Whichever comes first.

Thanks!

On-topic, I really hope this one has at least one major announcement. The last one was a bit of a letdown. I'd really love for NEW Legend or Zelda to be announced.

Don't Nintendo usually put out a release schedule of their first party publishing around the time of their quarterly report (which is in about a week).

To tell the fans, obviously.

Hm. Iwata's more fitting for now, but Reggie looks a little better. Hm...

Okay, Iwata for now, Reggie for whenever the NA one is announced. Or if I feel like it. Whichever comes first.

Thanks!

On-topic, I really hope this one has at least one major announcement. The last one was a bit of a letdown. I'd really love for NEW Legend or Zelda to be announced.

To tell the fans, obviously.

No zelda announcement confirmed

Sweet got nothing planned tomorrow morning anyway, I think my Avvie is Reggie enough now to handle the awesomeness that will come of this

@MUWANdo

Banned

They're not just about announcing games, they're also a cross-promotional tool in Japan; they'll show a trailer/demonstration of a particular game and then add the demo to the eShop once the broadcast is over. Apparently it's been very successful so far (but not so successful that they're willing to do the same for us gaijin).

Ragus

Banned
No way I'm going to be hyped for this one. Come on, you all know this won't bring any megaton.

No, I won't be hyped. Not again. No.. NOOOOOOO.

*sets alarm clock for 5 am to watch this shit*

Staying up until 12 is much more convenient than getting up for 7. I'm not getting my hopes up for the NA Direct though, if it even happens.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
I bet a study would find GAF database errors are directly linked to number of Reggie avatars.

Calm down!

Clipper

So yeah, I'm horrible at this timezone stuff. In how many hours are the events?

The OP has both a table with the time for your timezone and a countdown clock link that gives you the exact amount of time to the events...

Here's the table again, just for good measure:
nintendodirect.png

The OP has both a table with the time for your timezone and a countdown clock link that gives you the exact amount of time to the events...

C'mon man, you can't expect people to actually read things. It's much more efficient to just throw a question out there and hope someone answer's it.

Here's the table again, just for good measure:
nintendodirect.png

Well, derp. I have no idea how I missed that. Since I'm European I guess I'll only watch the European event, since the Japanese one will be early in the morning.

Top Bottom