• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct Announced for Tomorrow, June 18th

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Zelda where you play as Zelda!

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
THE MAD LADS WENT AND DID IT

Day on and I need to borrow my mate's Switch back

Sojiro

Oh cool! I am so glad this style of overhead Zelda games are still being made. I like both the old and new stuff! Really excited for this

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
This looks fuckin sick

THIS is the creativity and fresh shit we need from the Zelda series. Awesome looking way to revitalize the 2D Zelda games. They are taking the BotW/TotK environmental/building puzzles and putting it in a 2D game. Magic instead of the same sword/shield/bow/hookshot. Introduce a new audience. Nintendo knows what the fuck they're doing.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Let’s fuckin goooooo that Zelda game looks amazing

StueyDuck

man I'm not too fond of modern Zelda game design... "You find the fun, we sure didn't make it, just the systems", are we still trying to appeal to the Minecraft kids?

give me actual level/dungeon/boss design.

Last edited:
Top Bottom