• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct Announced for Tomorrow, June 18th

Robb

Gold Member
Yes, finally! My girl is back!

zyyTYF.gif

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
FUCK YESSSSSSSS OMG METROID YESSSS THANK YOU REGGIE

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Cross-gen baby.

Sojiro

Well....it exists lol. Excited for it, but I think it will be a cross gen game and I will get it with the new hardware.

Robb

Gold Member
They’re going with the Sylux angle, huh? Curious to see what they’ll do with him.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
This reminds me, I still have to play Prime 3. How is it?

People really want to play an FPS on Switch?
Metroid Prime games are anything but FPS games. You lock on target so there's no aiming at all.

It's all about movement and positioning, plus the combat isn't the focus anyway.

Last edited:

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Prime 4 finally shown, looks great! Def a Switch 2 title, IMO.

Overall a great Direct. Why they are holding on to Zelda TP and Zelda WW remasters and not releasing them this year is beyond me.....same thing with a Metroid Prime Echos Remaster.

nowhat

Zelda looked really fun - I couldn't really get into BOTW and thus skipped TOTK, but this piqued my interest in the series again. Metroid Prime 4, yeah that's day 1 although we didn't see much.

But if PS5 is supposed to be the remaster/remake console of this generation, WTF was that showing?

Last edited:
Top Bottom