• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

tolkir

Splatoon hype.

ika_musume_drumming_by_xynarrr-d32zs5j.gif

Oh, and Code Name STEAM DLC should totally be a thing. My understanding is that there is some manner of teasing in-game for a "second story", and I would love to see what other fun literary characters they could pull out of their hat.

L95

Oh, and Code Name STEAM DLC should totally be a thing. My understanding is that there is some manner of teasing in-game for a "second story", and I would love to see what other fun literary characters they could pull out of their hat.

If anyone wants to know, there's a few teasers at the end of the game...

1. Abraham Lincoln's body has not been located after the credits.
2. Lincoln apparently had one of the warp things from Oz (this could imply he set up a warp point and escaped the self destructing A.B.E., this is why everyone thinks he's dead.)
3. at the end of the credits, the back of the comic book the game takes place in advertises the next issue, which features an all new menace or w/e

Exile20

it can't even beat Xenoblade Chronicles X in this little poll, you're only proving his point

You mean the game that was showed off many many many many times and Star fox which has not been shown to the public yet?

Or are you saying XCX will flop? It even beat out Splatoon.

It shows people are interested in a new Star Fox.

You mean the game that was showed off many many many many times and Star fox which has not been shown to the public yet?

Or are you saying XCX will flop?

Yeah, probably a passionate group of gamers. But unless Nintendo pulls out some super huge marketing campaign for Star Fox, it's not going to be much of a system seller.

I grew up with Nintendo (now 39 years old) and I think a lot of you overestimate starfox. it's really not a household name it once (maybe) was. it's definitely not a system seller

Hikami

potential 3rd party stuff?

Attack on Titan [3DS] - Announcement (Atlus)
--judging from the video they posted
Lord of Magna [3DS] - Release Date (XSEED)
--releases this Spring

Both have been on JP Nintendo Directs before so just some guesses.
Not sure about any others

AdanVC

Oh myyyyyyy I got confused on the OP for a second with that German leak claimed as fake. I thought the actual ND announcement was fake and I had to go check twitter and stuff to see the real tweet. Anyway.

HYPE!!!! And Treehouse stream after that??? Yaaaaaayyysssssss!! 99.999% sure is gonna be a Splatoon stream, wich is good.

My realistic predictions:

-Mario Kart 8 DLC info and possibly a trailer with some of the new courses.
-Mewtwo DLC available this week, or maybe even right after the ND finishes.
-Splatoon exact release date and new info including the amiibo line announcement.
-Indie games info
-More Wii titles to be available on the eShop.
-Xenoblade Chronicles X release month for the West and possibly the first time they show a trailer with english dub.
-More Mario Maker info (and I'm not so sure about this, I'm sure this will be delayed till the end of the year :c)
-Bill Trinen appears to announce wave 5 of Smash Bros amiibo and the release date for the damn wave 4 wich can't believe we've been waiting since freaking January.

And now for my realistic megaton predictions it could be either:
- A freaking Starfox Wii U trailer with gameplay footage included (God I freaking hope so, if we don't see Starfox tomorrow, I'm gunna be mad tbh.)
-Fire Emblem for New 3DS.
-A brand new game to be revealed.
-An HD remake for Wii U (not happening even tho this is what I want the most tbh.)

And finally, the megatons that will never happen because it'll be so damn awesome:
-BIGGEST MEGATON: N64 games finally coming to Virtual Console (lol)
-Regular New 3DS available for the Americas but only for limited time (Hahaahhahahah)

So there are my humble predictions. Looking forward to tomorrow and to see Iwata again :D

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
potential 3rd party stuff?

Attack on Titan [3DS] - Announcement (Atlus)
--judging from the video they posted
Lord of Magna [3DS] - Release Date (XSEED)
--releases this Spring

Both have been on JP Nintendo Directs before so just some guesses.
Not sure about any other 3rd party stuff.
Maybe some Senran Kagura, right?

Or are you saying XCX will flop? It even beat out Splatoon.

Xenoblade Chronicles X doubling Splatoon means one of two things:

1. this group of voters isn't very representative of the overall Wii U userbase
2. Splatoon is gonna flop

I'll leave you to pick which one (hint: it's the former)

JDizzv

By the logic you're presenting in this pie chart, Xenoblade is a "system seller". You can't really believe that.

Be mindful of the audience being polled when using polls like these. This is nowhere near representative of consumer data. I'd wager the people who are most excited by a game like Xenoblade, or even know it's exists for that matter, have long purchased the system in the first place.

Top Bottom