• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

~Kamiya comes out surprisingly instead of Iwata~

Hello, everybody, though it did not sell well, we are proud to announce that Nintendo is publishing our sequel to The Wonderful 101 due out in 2016

~substantial pause~

APRIL FOOLS YOU FUCKING FUCKHEADS THAT DIDNT BUY IT SHITEATERS

catmario

http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/d...cleId=1681149&bbsId=G003&itemId=5&pageIndex=1

http://sp.live.nicovideo.jp/timetable#2015-04-02

8cXozLU.png

Nicovideo's timetable says that this direct will be 30 minutes long. :p

When we remember previous nintendo direct on nicovideo's timetable, We can guess that this direct's timerange will be 25-39 minutes.

Nanashrew

Banned
Keeping all hype in check, I'm really just hoping for a Devil's Third trailer along with a proper Project Treasure reveal and Fatal Frame 5 localization as wishful thinking.

http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/d...cleId=1681149&bbsId=G003&itemId=5&pageIndex=1

http://sp.live.nicovideo.jp/timetable#2015-04-02

8cXozLU.png

Nicovideo's timetable says that this direct will be 30 minutes long. :p

When we remember previous nintendo direct on nicovideo's timetable, We can guess that this direct's timerange will be 25-39 minutes.
Didn't this happen before and the direct turned out to be longer? I dont' think Nico Nico knows, best to wait till the official info comes out.

I'm almost most excited about seeing how they address their mobile game bombshell to the general public. The way in which they broach that topic will give some valuable insight into their perception of that particular market.

Vena

Nintendo sure is putting a lot of indies in the spotlight, it seems.

That's a good thing. A very good thing.

April Fools isn't really a Japanese thing, so none.

It is a perfectly normal thing, actually. There's plenty of western spill over just as there is eastern spill over in the west.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Give me Metroid dammit.

I'm begging you

Banned

eRonin

First Nintendo Direct living on uni accommodation, i.e. a Nintendo Direct where I don't have to: follow tweets while on a train or stay up until 2am and then be dead on a train.

I'm cautiously building hype since probably no Zelda, but looking forward to seeing some StarFox!

Also pls Metroid.

bumpkin

I wonder if they'll reveal the final Club Nintendo platinum and gold rewards during the direct... That'd be super!

hatchx

Banned
Come aboard, won't ya!

Hype-Train-TRAVIS-1.png

The hype train's rolling fast, but we stop for all willing to board.

CHOO CHOO right into the sun.

I'm actually pretty damn stoked to see some new MK8 levels. Hoping we get DK jungle from N64 and Airship fortress from NDS.

qko

29 minutes of Indie games 1 minute sizzle of Mario Kart 8 DLC, Mewtwo and Splatoon.

I always hype myself by telling myself it'll be 25 minutes of stuff we know about, explained in extended form.

Then a bunch of surprises come. Helps temper expectations.

_Clash_

the later time means mature content. Along with treehouse gameplay....*checks Itagaki's FB page.....it's his birthday"

Devil's Third time hopefully.

First Nintendo Direct living on uni accommodation, i.e. a Nintendo Direct where I don't have to: follow tweets while on a train or stay up until 2am and then be dead on a train.
I'm oddly excited for your -- Nintendo Directs that you get to watch live while also watching GAF are literally yearly highlights for me within the realm of video games every time they happen. Even when the Directs disappoint, the GAF threads don't - and when the Directs DON'T disappoint, it's that much better!

It's why I'm taking tomorrow off of work, but didn't take off of work on Monday even though I threw up in the morning. Nintendo Direct days are the most serious of goddam business.

Top Bottom