• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
You aren't going to get those kind of announcements today, they will be at E3.

At best any 'new' software announcements will be eShop titles or DLC.

No need to be debbie downer, we will get a new Metroid, a new F-Zero, Shenmue 3 and The Last Guardian. CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOO

Bloody hell guys, what is this?! Is that a fake or real?!
http://www.starfox-horizons.com/

Don't play with my heart please...

FAke.
The official nintendo sites are "gamename".nintendo.com or something similar.

That's a good april fool but i doubt Myamoto will let someone else make his baby.

The little Nintendo nav bar at the top was a nice touch.
Also did anyone else notice the main title moving around on mobile to the movement of your phone? Does it do the same on desktop with the cursor?

Wynnebeck

Banned
sigh once again:

ibtdJSZcq4brch.gif

That's a good april fool but i doubt Myamoto will let someone else make his baby.

Adventures, Assault, Command. Wasn't the original Star Fox worked on by another developer too?

I don't see a trailer for the Wii-U game happening today. At most a name drop, fall/winter 2015 release, and a "please stay tuned for more information at E3."

RAWi

The little Nintendo nav bar at the top was a nice touch.
Also did anyone else notice the main title moving around on mobile to the movement of your phone? Does it do the same on desktop with the cursor?

Yep. That´s what makes this website so awesome. Details are great.

lt519

Treehouse will clearly be Splatoon gameplay regurgitation of what the media already previewed. Not too excited about that. But Mario Kart DLC is what I'm here for.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
The Starfox Site's button on the side says "Informations", so, yeah, guessing fake.

By the way, I read someone say the Rosalina Direct last year was leaked? I don't remember this---link to where it was leaked?

Oersted

If it wasn't fake - maybe the fact that it ould be developed by platinum?

Kamiya is developing a Xbox One exclusive game.

You aren't going to get those kind of announcements today, they will be at E3.

At best any 'new' software announcements will be eShop titles or DLC.

April 1st is start of the new fiscal year. Never say never.
Not saying it will happen.

Thanks guys, so it's fake... *Dream is collapsing *

Star Fox WiiU is definetly being developed and Miyamoto said there will be a playable demo at E3. Furthermore that it will release before Zelda. What was your dream?

Rösti;158422591 said:
Also, the registrant email leads to a malware domain. :p
Yeah, probably the links at the bottom put malware on your FB/Twitter.
Don't share it. Nice touches for a fake though.

Edit: Darn it, he was French. That is close enough to China, right? :p

Dicer

Banned
Yes, but, Star Fox was already announced as an in-house Nintendo project. They wouldn't be developing two projects simultaneously, I don't think.

Not impossible, especially if Miyamoto's Starfox is part of the collection of works he showcased a while back...

Astral Dog

Is this going to have that mysterious Wii and DS Famitsu game that will supposedly sell Wii Us and 3DS almost at the level of Mario?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Obviously that Starfox site is fake but last E3 Miyamoto did say they were looking for a development partner.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
So... Horizon... since you are clearly the master of animated images in the "Graphics Interchange Format"...

gif or jif?

Top Bottom