• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

waiting for direct, nothing to do atm....
idZzvRgpKieMB.gif

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
..So the Apr 1st Direct was a lie all along.

/european

Totally expect to see a (non-April Fools) headline in the next few hours saying Mewtwo's been pushed out of 2015, won't be appearing at E3.

J@hranimo

Banned
A 3GB mandatory update would send all Wii U Basic users into a spiraling pit of despair.

Please Undersfand.

...I trusted you J@h. I thought we had something! Not cool bruh. We are no longer Palutena palls!

Ah it was just a joke! I'll be honest it caught me for a split second too :p

Oh yeah, the spring updafe! I've been waiting for it! ;)

I wonder how much space the tourney mode, miiverse stage, and Mewtwo will take?

Akhe

Please be good!!! Please be good!! For the god of love, Iwata!! My middle aged heart can't take another please understand!!

AdanVC

I wish NoE would start streaming on Youtube because Twitch is really bad for sometimes and their site player is crap.

And to think that Nintendo used to stream the Directs on Ustream... E3 2013 was totally ruined because they streamed there and it was freezing every 5 seconds and skipping important segments and UGH... I was so mad that day. It was impossible to get hyped with anything being announced at that moment. It ruined epic moments like when Smash Bros 4 was revealed.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
People are going crazy with April's Fool today. Who know it might ended up that Y'all actually are A.I.s that were developed by Nintendo in order to building up the false hypes.

I'm one too, running by Sakurai's program.

And to think that Nintendo used to stream the Directs on Ustream... E3 2013 was totally ruined because they streamed there and it was freezing every 5 seconds and skipping important segments and UGH... I was so mad that day. It was impossible to get hyped with anything being announced at that moment. It ruined epic moments like when Smash Bros 4 was revealed.

I remember when 1 of the stream (I think NoA ones) was delayed a bit compared to others.. kinda lol'ed

People are going crazy with April's Fool today. Who know it might ended up that Y'all actually are A.I.s that were developed by Nintendo in order to building up the false hypes.

I'm one too, running by Sakurai's program.

I am Reggie's personal mii.....he makes me wear gold pants alot. Its embarrassing.

Top Bottom