• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

49208-metroid-prime-trilogy.jpg

As a lead up to a Prime 4 announce next year.

Primes 1-3 look great enough already. PRIME 4 NOW PLS.

Garou

ITT: People forget that Iwata was already back at the last Japan-Direct that announced the n3DS.

maxcriden

So no chance they will discuss the New 3DS?

I really want them to discuss the New 3DS.

I don't think they want to focus on the New 3DS till early next year as it won't be available this holiday season in NA/EU and they won't want to diminish interest in their current hardware offerings. I would expect more of a focus on software (though some of next year's software being shown could be N3DS-exclusive).

MilesTeg

Banned
Well we all know Nintendo considers up til June spring time, so lets hope we get dates for stuff up until the second half of 2015. Not really expecting any new game announcements, I'll be happy with release dates.

Blech, 4:00 PM CST is one of the worst hours for these to air with my schedule.

Maybe I'll just stay at work and dock the hour later in the week. Or leave early.

DizzyCrow

hoping for a price drop or some interesting incentive for the approaching holiday season..i really want to get a wii U ,but i need a good offer for that
They already announced $300 bundles, there won't be a price drop. The $200 refurbished is the best you'll be able to get, really.

phanphare

Banned
Let's just hope that's on the Wii U side, they they need to fill in that line-up that's virtually absent of 3rd-party games.

Come on Nintendo, be a strong as 10 publishers!

I actually think the 3DS is the one hurting for software now. Wii U's 2015 already looks kinds of ridiculous.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Really just want to see what SMT x FE even is, preferably gameplay but some sort of concepts would be nice. I also expect a lot of localisation for some Japanese 3DS games consider how lacking the 3DS lineup for 2015 is.

weekev

Banned
Project Giant Robot
Project Guard
Mario Party 10
Captain Toad
Yoshi
Kirby
Xenoblade
Majoras Mask 3D
Wii Sports U

Awesome! Just wanted to know if it was worth getting hyped for :D

And yes, it's about damn time for some Metroid!!

I think that if you have to be hyped, this is now. This direct probably aims at convincing people to get a WiiU or 3DS for Christmas by showcasing the holiday line-up and giving a glimpse of things to come in 2015.
Almost certain that new games will be revealed.

I think this is when they're gonna show off
Duck Hunt
's Smash trailer.

Spoilered just in case someone doesn't want to be spoiled on Smash's unlockable characters.

Tom_Cody

I'm not expecting any specific game announcements, more just a holiday overview.
We might get a peak into 2015 at the end of December, but I think that's more likely for January.
CHOOO CHOOOOOOOO.

I wonder if this is where we'll get the Duck Hunt trailer for Smash Bros?
I am fully expecting this.

Platy

Are we going to get DAT Fire Emblem x SMT footage ? ;D
N64 AND DS games on virtual console ?
Info on the update to use cube controllers as a substitute for Pro Controllers ?
New F-Zero Game ?

Top Bottom