• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation (over) (Wii U / 3DS)

Zero²

giphy.gif

maxcriden

Well we all know Nintendo considers up til June spring time, so lets hope we get dates for stuff up until the second half of 2015. Not really expecting any new game announcements, I'll be happy with release dates.

I know you're joking, but--I presume they mean the quarterly spring, so titles releasing before the end of March 2015.

So, my predictions:

Capt. Toad - Jan (EU)
SNES Remix - Jan (eShop)
Yoshi's Woolly World - Feb
Mario Maker - March

That's for Wii U, though. For 3DS, I really have no idea. I don't think we'd be getting S.T.E.A.M. until later on next year. Maybe Fossil Fighters in March? Maybe a new eShop Wario Ware?

maxcriden

Are we going to get DAT Fire Emblem x SMT footage ? ;D
N64 AND DS games on virtual console ?
Info on the update to use cube controllers as a substitute for Pro Controllers ?
New F-Zero Game ?

I believe they already said that was erroneous information. :(

Zelda U
Metriod Trilogy HD
Metroid Prime 4
Smash release being brought forward anther few weeks
F-Zero U
Majora's Mask 3D
Mario Kart 8 DLC released after Direct
W102
Xenoblade
Captain Toad
Mario Universe

Do it Nintendo and I will fucking streak in my office.

jacobeid

Banned
I'm excited to see what's coming out, but mostly for the Wii U stuff. I'm about to dump my 3DS.....it's been sitting since I bought and played ALBW last year. On the other hand, the Wii U I bought in January is by and away my most played system this year

m0t0k1

They probably going to announce the release date of MK8 DLC maybe it will be a nice surprise and release after the direct.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I don't live in the US though

The time is now for a wii u price drop, honestly Nintendo is no longer in the dogs financial wise and been the first time I've seen such positively over the consoles line-up. 2015 price would be far too late.

Effect

Who is she? Should I get more hyped?

She's a video game story writer and designer but also the wife of Tetsuya Takahashi the creator and man behind the Xeno series. She also works on those games. Whenever she retweets a Nintendo Direct announcement it's a good if not always an indicator that something Xenoblade Chronicles X based is shown.

Pila

Good. Good. I love a direct at the right time, 11 PM is nice and I can watch it. No more directs during office hours plz.

Next step: bringing back Iwata asks AKA the best kind of games journalism

You're so right, I loved them.

Grizzo

I know you're joking, but--I presume they mean the quarterly spring, so titles releasing before the end of March 2015.

So, my predictions:

Capt. Toad - Jan (EU)
SNES Remix - Jan (eShop)
Yoshi's Woolly World - Feb
Mario Maker - March

That's for Wii U, though. For 3DS, I really have no idea. I don't think we'd be getting S.T.E.A.M. until later on next year. Maybe Fossil Fighters in March? Maybe a new eShop Wario Ware?

Why do everybody talk about SNES Remix? Do we have any info about it or are people just taking a wild guess?

A SNES Remix would be logical but then again Nintendo can be so unpredictable at times

Hoping Xenoblade Chronicles X is released in the 1st/2nd Q of 2015. After all, with Zelda for holiday 2015, Nintendo isn't going to want to release two massive open world games in such a close timeframe...

Top Bottom