• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2015

gerudoman

Mighty Switch Force will be mine for sure, if I like it I'll download 2 too. The only Sega classic I'm midly interested in is Streets of Rage, but I'll wait for its sequel.

Refyref

Hope NA gets some of those sales.

sörine;155130418 said:
YES! I didn't know this was being localized!

It's a platformer by Mobile & Game Studio (formerly just Game Studio), ie: the creators of Xevious, Mappy and Druaga.

!
I'm definitely paying attention to this now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sure wouldn't mind those Sega 3D Classics sales. Been waiting a discount on some of the wave 1 stuff (though no Sonic?) for a while now.

zroid

Banned
Zero Mission, huh? So just 5 months till we get it in NA. Can't wait!

edit: dem sales tho. time to splurge on Sega 3D Classics

maxcriden

Yeah, really hoping we at least get the Phoenix Wright Trilogy sale. Never played them before but I'm itching to try them out.

I think I have the first 2-3 DS games but haven't played them. Knowing the Trilogy has the JP option means I'd really like to switch over to digital (beyond just generally wanting to switch to digital as much as possible). I do have the second game as a JP import, so it has ENG/JP options, but not the first or (if I'm remembering correctly) third.

sörine;155130418 said:
YES! I didn't know this was being localized!

It's a platformer by Mobile & Game Studio (formerly just Game Studio), ie: the creators of Xevious, Mappy and Druaga.

They did the Bike Rider DX games as well, didn't they?

Edit: Nevermind, that was Spicysoft.

Double Edit: Maybe Spicysoft was just the publisher?

Zero Mission in Europe, I would get happy but NOA could make us wait 4 months for it stlll

When did Fusion come out? Maybe it'll be around that same date. However; the only issue is that MPT was just released so they probably feel it may be too soon for another metroid.

TheMoon

When did Fusion come out? Maybe it'll be around that same date. However; the only issue is that MPT was just released so they probably feel it may be too soon for another metroid.

Makes no sense since Fusion was a GBA VC launch wave game in all regions and MPT came out in NA and PAL at the same time. Don't try to deduce a pattern here. That will lead nowhere.

Xenoboy

Hi guys, this is my first time here and what a first time too.
This week is going to rock! I'm probably going to buy Zero Mission, Shinobi III and maybe something else. I'll also buy Punch Out later down the road.

maxcriden

Hi guys, this is my first time here and what a first time too.
This week is going to rock! I'm probably going to buy Zero Mission, Shinobi III and maybe something else. I'll also buy Punch Out later down the road.

Hey! First post. Congrats. Tell me about your favorite Swedish food to eat while playing Nintendo games :D

Risgroo

Yessss Ace Attorney sale, I was so close to buying the trilogy last week. Can't wait to try the series. Excited to try Zero Mission as well, but my brother is borrowing the Wii U at the moment.

DagsJT

When do these sales actually start? Just loaded up some credit but the UK store is still showing full prices, it seems to me.

Edit: Ah, 12th March. I was hoping to play PW tonight :(

TheMoon

When do these sales actually start? Just loaded up some credit but the UK store is still showing full prices, it seems to me.

Edit: Ah, 12th March. I was hoping to play PW tonight :(

Everything always starts on eShop Thursday. The EU eShop always always always updates at 3pm (EU)/2pm (UK) on Thursday.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Not sure if I'll get a response, but I asked Sega via Twitter if the 3D Classics sale will be happening in the US as well.

Also strange that all of the Wave 1 games are discounted EXCEPT for Sonic 1 (which I really want now that I've read the Spin Dash from Sonic 2 was added, basically making it a GOOD version of STH Genesis).

When are US sales typically announced? Just got a N3ds last week, so I've been out of the loop.
Depends on the developer/publisher, but usually on the same day the eShop updates. We heard from WayForward last week the Mighty Switch Force games & Shantae would be on sale this week.

pariah164

I have 4 dollars left on my eShop account after renewing Pokemon Bank; if the US price is good, it'll probably get spent on Mighty Switch Force 2.

Also, finally found my Animal Crossing New Leaf cartridge after a near year of it being missing without a trace... I'm scared to start this game up again after such a long time.

Robin64

Also, finally found my Animal Crossing New Leaf cartridge after a near year of it being missing without a trace... I'm scared to start this game up again after such a long time.

Bed hair, some weeds, and a smack on the bum from Isabelle. Nowt to worry about really. Boot it back up!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I have 4 dollars left on my eShop account after renewing Pokemon Bank; if the US price is good, it'll probably get spent on Mighty Switch Force 2.
The MSF games are going to be 75% off. So it'll probably be around $1.49. In fact, let me type up the possible sale prices based on what WayForward posted.

3DS:

Mighty Switch Force: $5.99 -> $1.49 (75% off)
Mighty Switch Force 2: $5.99 -> $1.49 (75% off)
Shantae & The Pirate's Curse: $19.99 -> $14.99 (25% off)

Wii U:

Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition: $9.99 -> $2.49 (75% off)
Mighty Switch Force 2: $5.99 -> $1.49 (75% off)
Shantae & The Pirate's Curse: $19.99 -> $14.99 (25% off)

Urban Trials Freestyle (Trials clone) for 3DS has sold >100K in Japan.

I think the eShop in Japan is a much bigger marketplace than we give it credit for.

pariah164

I have the Phoenix trilogy physically and I've replayed them all in the past year.
There's no point in buying the 3DS trilogy..... is there?
The graphics and such are updated. It looks hella pretty. AFAIK though, the content is exactly the same. I'm middling on that too, since I also have the physical copies of the games.

Benedict

Finns en del svenskar här.

Looking forward to the sales as a "new" N3DS owner. Are both mighty switch games good or one better than the other?
I have played the ace attorney games on NDS so the new game on sale is something I'll consider.
Have £20 on Nintendo store, might top that up this week.

Edit: any recommendations for N3DS cases? Will some 3DS cases fit N3DS?

zroid

Banned
Is Mighty Switch Force 2 good? I loved the first one but heard the sequel wasn't great. Well for $1.49 might as well grab it anyways.

rjc571

Banned
Is Mighty Switch Force 2 good? I loved the first one but heard the sequel wasn't great. Well for $1.49 might as well grab it anyways.

MSF2 was way better than the first. You should disown whoever told you it wasn't great.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's not bad by any means. I think it's just that most people felt it didn't really change much & it was "more of the same". There's a few new elements like blocks that redirect the water you shoot, but that's really it.

If you liked the first one, I'm sure you'll like the 2nd one, as long as you don't expect huge changes in gameplay.

terrisus

We Swedes, and by that I mean only I, usually drink some tea and eat pastries.
Sorry if my English has several errors :)

Tjena, grabben :)

Finns en del svenskar här

image.php

terrisus

Urban Trials Freestyle (Trials clone) for 3DS has sold >100K in Japan.

I think the eShop in Japan is a much bigger marketplace than we give it credit for.

What the hell. Link?

Circle's Facebook It's their third game to break 100K in that region. One other is Witch and Hero. (250K) Not sure of the other.

Thanks! Wut at Witch and Hero O_O

Between this, Beril's information and graphs on Gunman Clive, Gulatica's information, and various other things, it's quite clear how absurd the notion is that Mobile is the only way to go in the future and that it's going to kill dedicated handhelds.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
W&H is at 500K WW. They announced it when they announced that a sequel to Witch and Hero was coming. (Might have been last summer?)

I fear that, maybe, you're confusing Witch & Hero with another game. I made some research on the matter, and this is what I found

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/223219-circle-reveals-witch-and-hero-sales-thus-far

In February last year, they announced it was over 100,000 WW, 80% from Japan (80k then). It sounds a bit absurd that the game went on selling additional 400,000 copies WW XD

I fear that, maybe, you're confusing Witch & Hero with another game. I made some research on the matter, and this is what I found

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/223219-circle-reveals-witch-and-hero-sales-thus-far

In February last year, they announced it was over 100,000 WW, 80% from Japan (80k then). It sounds a bit absurd that the game went on selling additional 400,000 copies WW XD

It's possible they were talking about the demo version, but I know the title was W&H and I'm almost positive the number quoted was more than 100K.

Top Bottom