• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - May 2015

Tizoc

Graggin dat Kirby game
Samsa.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Story Focus"

Really seems like either of those, yeah...
Maybe we'll learn the legacies of Doc Louis & Little Mac. WHAT IF IT'S A PREQUEL AND WE PLAY AS DOC LOUIS?!

& it turns out to be ancestors/relatives of rival fights, like QUEEN Hippo?!

What if we finally learn of the one time Glass Joe actually won against a fight?!?

jholmes

The ones that don't buy Affordable Space Adventures should hand over the eshop badge.

Seriously. No complaining about any Wii U releases whatsoever if you didn't play Affordable Space Adventures.

Nihilumbra is finally hitting the Wii U eShop in NA on 5/14. Bout time!

Wow, just in time for me to have entirely forgotten about it. I hope it's priced pretty aggressively to make up for this colossal wait.

Still getting it Day 1!

TheMoon

The game's been given away in a Humble Bundle and offered for less than $1 in a sale already. Why the hell do companies do this.

I'll be buying it but I'm guessing they'll complain about sales on Wii U.

Well, it does have significant upgrades on Wii U (and I guess the Vita version that is already out does too) at least.

donny2112

Well, I did it. Took my HDD just hanging around, transferred my SD card stuff to it, and now I have 300 GBs just sitting there unused on the Wii U. Sort of wish I had SSBU digital now, but I don't regret getting the controller bundle. No longer need to worry about skipping stuff due to size issues, though (staring at you, mostly third-party games; 10+ GBs for LEGO games? Really?).

nikatapi

Ok Gafers, i need your help. I have 10 euros to spare for games on both 3DS and WiiU.
I already own a lot of indie games on 3DS:
Cave Story
Nano Assault EX
Zen Pinball-Marvel Pinball
3D Galaxy Force 2
Mutant Mudds
Pullbox(Pushmo)
Gunman Clive
Urban Trial Freestyle

On the WiiU i only have Super Metroid.

So i like platformers, shooters, adventure and puzzle games. I'm not into RPGs a lot. Could you suggest some games i could get with my 10 euros? I'm not opposed to VC games, i just thought how i can get the most out of my money. Any suggestions are welcome!

jholmes

Ok Gafers, i need your help. I have 10 euros to spare for games on both 3DS and WiiU.
Cave Story
Nano Assault EX
3D Galaxy Force 2
Mutant Mudds
Pullbox(Pushmo)
Gunman Clive
Urban Trial Freestyle

So i like platformers, shooters, adventure and puzzle games. I'm not into RPGs a lot. Could you suggest some games i could get with my 10 euros? I'm not opposed to VC games, i just thought how i can get the most out of my money. Any suggestions are welcome!

You might have to stretch your budget a bit but if you like platformers, Shovel Knight is a must. As for shooters, Scram Kitty is excellent. SteamWorld Dig is on both systems, and if you haven't played it yet, VVVVVV is superb on 3DS.

Honestly at the point you're talking about it's like trying to sip from a fire hose.

nikatapi

You might have to stretch your budget a bit but if you like platformers, Shovel Knight is a must. As for shooters, Scram Kitty is excellent. SteamWorld Dig is on both systems, and if you haven't played it yet, VVVVVV is superb on 3DS.

Honestly at the point you're talking about it's like trying to sip from a fire hose.

Ok let's say i double that. I already own Shovel Knight on PC, and SteamWorld Dig is about to go on a sale so i'll get it once the drop happens.

GulAtiCa

Scram Kitty is really fun, plus Cats!

I like PING 1.5+ personally. Toki Tori 1 HD/2 & EDGE are fun games. Stealth Inc 2 is great. Heard good things about Affordable Space Adventure.

tolkir

Cave Story
Nano Assault EX
3D Galaxy Force 2
Mutant Mudds
Pullbox(Pushmo)
Gunman Clive
Urban Trial Freestyle

Gunman Clive 2 was released few months ago.
Spy Chameleon and Edge are a good cheap option if you like puzzle games.

SteamWorld Dig will be on sale this thursday on 3DS and Wii U. Very recommended.
SteamWorld Dig (Image & Form) - €4.49 (Ends May 28, regular price €8.99)

Chrom

Shin Megami Tensei IV's $15 sale is live, but you can also pick up starting today...

[3DS] Angry Birds Star Wars - $14.99 thru 5/11 (was $29.99)
[Wii U] Angry Birds Star Wars - $24.99 thru 5/11 (was $49.99)

GameE

Shin Megami Tensei IV's $15 sale is live, but you can also pick up starting today...

[3DS] Angry Birds Star Wars - $14.99 thru 5/11 (was $29.99)
[Wii U] Angry Birds Star Wars - $24.99 thru 5/11 (was $49.99)

Thanks for doing these. Im too lazy to check the eshop, so this is helpful.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So riddle me this.

The Misadventures of Tron Bonne was re-rated by the ESRB for PS3 & Vita, sounding like it'll be getting re-released on PSN despite a few years ago, they said the Mega Man Legends series failed an I.P sweep.

Now, assuming this is true & it leads to Legends 1 & 2 getting PSOne Classics re-releases, think this could mean that the N64 version of Legends, Mega Man 64, could also be getting re-released?

zroid

Banned
So riddle me this.

The Misadventures of Tron Bonne was re-rated by the ESRB for PS3 & Vita, sounding like it'll be getting re-released on PSN despite a few years ago, they said the Mega Man Legends series failed an I.P sweep.

Now, assuming this is true & it leads to Legends 1 & 2 getting PSOne Classics re-releases, think this could mean that the N64 version of Legends, Mega Man 64, could also be getting re-released?

:O I WILL BUY ALL OF THE THINGS

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Funny thing is, I actually played the N64 version as a kid, yet never touched the PS1 versions, let alone knew they existed until years later....I also didn't understand the name change aside from "EVERY OTHER N64 GAME MUST HAVE 64 IN THE TITLE".

I think there was a few differences (faster loading times, but some voice acting was removed) between the two. Edit: This seems to list all the differences.

So riddle me this.

For the sake of third party N64 releases; I hope they do come out; but I swear if we get another Mega May....

zroid

Banned
Funny thing is, I actually played the N64 version as a kid, yet never touched the PS1 versions, let alone knew they existed until years later....I also didn't understand the name change aside from "EVERY OTHER N64 GAME MUST HAVE 64 IN THE TITLE".

I think there was a few differences (faster loading times, but some voice acting was removed) between the two. Edit: This seems to list all the differences.

yeah I was completely oblivious to MML in the 90s. I rented Mega Man 64 multiple times, because, well, why wouldn't I rent Mega Man 64. at the time I just thought it was a really bizarre yet strangely fun game that I could never get very far in. :lol

i really want to play it again (and the PS1 versions for that matter)

jholmes

So riddle me this.

Indeed I do think that. I'd even play it again.

maxcriden

Section 1
1.Introduction (Me)

Hi, I am Mega Man 5. I've played the Mega Man series for about 10 years, and
still have not had enough. Need info? Here's my E-Mail address: marioparty2@
hotmail.com

*The* Mega Man 5? What an honor!

steveovig

Mega May selection is terrible, too many Battle Network titles.

Do we have any idea how it's selling so far?

What other MM games should they release? I guess the Zero games would be good too but there isn't a whole lot left. It'd be cool to see the ZX games though but that probably ain't happening.

sörine

Banned
What other MM games should they release? I guess the Zero games would be good too but there isn't a whole lot left. It'd be cool to see the ZX games though but that probably ain't happening.
Mega Man Soccer!

I think we'll see ZX and Star Force eventually too. Not MM64 though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh my god, Misadventures of Tron Bonne actually came out today on PSN.

LEGENDS/MEGA MAN 64 RE-RELEASE WHEN?!?

Top Bottom