• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Sephzilla

Nobody wants me on their survivor series team

Nobody cares about serving the public trust, protecting the innocent, and upholding the law.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Grappin' Gospels is so great, whatever we're calling it today. I've learned more about religion from Stro than I ever did accidentally overhearing others.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you Sephzillers.

Also for those not familiar with the avatar rumble, you 'ante' your own avatar by signing a contract in blood that whoever wins the simulated Royal Rumble, you will change your avatar to one featuring the winner. You can also nominate an entrant, but ONLY if you've wagered your avatar.

Avatar Rumble 1 winner - The Big Show (or Zandig if you believe the Truthers here - I'm one of them)
Avatar Rumble II - Marchie Archie (almost Earthquake. He eliminated like 20 people)

Sephzilla

Thank you Sephzillers.

Also for those not familiar with the avatar rumble, you 'ante' your own avatar by signing a contract in blood that whoever wins the simulated Royal Rumble, you will change your avatar to one featuring the winner. You can also nominate an entrant, but ONLY if you've wagered your avatar.

Avatar Rumble 1 winner - The Big Show (or Zandig if you believe the Truthers here - I'm one of them)
Avatar Rumble II - Marchie Archie (almost Earthquake. He eliminated like 20 people)

Question - what are the rules/restrictions for nominating someone?

It's because of your 4th prime directive.

well fine, I'm finale-of-RoboCop-2-who-has-no-prime-directives-RoboCop

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Question - what are the rules/restrictions for nominating someone?

They have to have wrestled a match. No, you cannot have Robocop.

This is NOT VGCW stuff - real wrasslers only. And I'll tell you straight up if it's bullshit, I get the final say.

Sephzilla

This is NOT VGCW stuff - real wrasslers only. And I'll tell you straight up if it's bullshit, I get the final say.

Fuck. He's so close to being applicable. Goddamnit, why couldn't Teddy Long have been at Capitol Combat and declared that Sid and Arn Anderson would have to fight Sting and RoboCop in a tag team match
playa
!?

DMczaf

Bullshit. Robocop is part of wrestling history.

I vote Robocop is allowed into the Rumble. But only avatars related to WCW Robocop are allowed. You can't have avatars from any of the movies, cartoons, comics, etc.

WCW Robocop only.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I vote Robocop is allowed into the Rumble. But only avatars related to WCW Robocop are allowed. You can't have avatars from any of the movies, cartoons, comics, etc.

WCW Robocop only.

Yknow, I like this rationale... That being said, David Arquette is also eligible. He was the Champion. Jay Leno, Karl Malone...Rodzilla. Why did nobody pick these fellers?

Sephzilla

WCW Robocop only.

I'm okay with this

Yknow, I like this rationale... That being said, David Arquette is also eligible. He was the Champion. Jay Leno, Karl Malone...Rodzilla. Why did nobody pick these fellers?

Wolverine broke Dolph Ziggler's jaw.

Also - Floyd "Money" Mayweather is eligible, as is Lawrence Taylor. Fuck, I'm tempted to nominate LT just so we all have to suffer that damn Salt N Pepper song.

Fox318

yaQeLF5.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Also - Floyd "Money" Mayweather is eligible, as is Lawrence Taylor. Fuck, I'm tempted to nominate LT just so we all have to suffer that damn Salt N Pepper song.

The avatars would be so fun
TRmiQD4.jpg

Sephzilla

If we include all of these one time people in wrestling history like RoboCop, Mayweather, The Worm, Drew Carey... this could be the best worst avatar rumble.

especially after someone picks Cena and he squashes all of these people

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's gonna be in WWE 2k15, I've decided. I just need to rent it.

What restrictions are on me as a rental? Does it lock access to downloading CAWs? I really, REALLY don't want to buy it. I think.

Sephzilla

What restrictions are on me as a rental? Does it lock access to downloading CAWs? I really, REALLY don't want to buy it. I think.

There's only a 25 CAW limit in 2k15. Not even enough to make a full CAW rumble. Depending on how many wrestlers get nominated that aren't in the game, 2k14 might be a better option.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's only a 25 CAW limit in 2k15. Not even enough to make a full CAW rumble. Depending on how many wrestlers get nominated that aren't in the game, 2k14 might be a better option.

2k14 isn't an option for me anymore due to no streaming. A good amount of people pick roster characters, anyway. There WILL be a Cena pick, I am sure. I'm sure someone will grab Big Show, etc.

Plus I can enforce the limit anyhow.

Zach

When I Redboxed WWE 2K14 last year, I was locked out of Community Creations or whatever.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When I Redboxed WWE 2K14 last year, I was locked out of Community Creations or whatever.

Aw, rat dick. I don't want to buy 2k15 I don't I don't I don't! But I did 2k14 last year and all the DLC just for the avatar rumble. Ehhhhhhhh godddddddddddddd whyyyyyyy.

If we do an avatar rumble, it'll be in December. And another one the night before Mania.

Thank you Sephzillers.

I'm ready to lol @ the salty..

Fox318

2k14 isn't an option for me anymore due to no streaming. A good amount of people pick roster characters, anyway. There WILL be a Cena pick, I am sure. I'm sure someone will grab Big Show, etc.

Plus I can enforce the limit anyhow.

You ca't stream 2k14? Did they lock it on twitch or something?

2k15 Next Gen has no season pass so all of the online options are available as long as you have PSN+ or Xbox Live.

Sephzilla

Aw, rat dick. I don't want to buy 2k15 I don't I don't I don't! But I did 2k14 last year and all the DLC just for the avatar rumble. Ehhhhhhhh godddddddddddddd whyyyyyyy.

If we do an avatar rumble, it'll be in December. And another one the night before Mania.

Don't buy 2k15 and buy a new streaming device instead. Using a dedicated external device is superior to the XB1 and PS4 built in streaming anyway

Ah, that's good to hear. Still, I wouldn't buy that game for full price. It sounds so very bad.

Gameplay is actually pretty good but it's been seriously hacked down in features and match types. Best to wait for a price drop. Maybe $29.99 at the most.

strobogo

Banned
Grappin' Gospels is so great, whatever we're calling it today. I've learned more about religion from Stro than I ever did accidentally overhearing others.

I will say that this Jesus stuff is the most palatable of any of the texts I've read. Even if you cut out all the god stuff and just follow what is ascribed to him, you'll probably be a pretty solid human. It also seems to me that there are more arguments against him actually being divine than there are for it. By my readings, at least.

I'd like to nominate Nasty Brian Knobs into the avatar Rumble.

Heel

Thank you Sephzillers.

I'm so glad my entry, Bob Sapp, was lost in the shuffle last time. I did not know I would have to wear a Mixed Martial Archie avatar. That said, I don't envision a scenario in which Bob Sapp would have lost.

As part of Team Fun my entrance theme would be Akeem since all he wanted to do was dance instead of wrestle and my finisher would be a ghettoblaster. Kick somebody in the head

Top Bottom