• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

GN4bwSq.jpg

RBH

Can someone make a gif of Kevin Nash dancing in the new Monday Night Wars episode (Divas Gone Wild) from 17:34-17:39?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's the avatar rumble?

Thank you Sephzillers.

Also for those not familiar with the avatar rumble, you 'ante' your own avatar by signing a contract in blood that whoever wins the simulated Royal Rumble, you will change your avatar to one featuring the winner. You can also nominate an entrant, but ONLY if you've wagered your avatar.

Avatar Rumble 1 winner - The Big Show (or Zandig if you believe the Truthers here - I'm one of them)
Avatar Rumble II - Marchie Archie (almost Earthquake. He eliminated like 20 people)

2k15 Next Gen has no season pass so all of the online options are available as long as you have PSN+ or Xbox Live.

Dope. Thanks. The theme issue sucks, and it was probably where the most work took place preparing for the Ramble. It felt good hearing Owen Hart's music hit. Without a streaming device, I can't play music OVER it, which sucks. It could be an extensive and expensive endeavor.

Donate to my Patreon for the WrassleGAF Rumble.

DMczaf

When will someone edit the Captain Phillips gif so it's just that pirate going back and forth with another pirate telling each other they are the captains now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Also, after listening to Review-A-Wai talk about it, Survivor Series 95 sounds like an incredibly dope PPV. The Darkside team being Taker's BSK crew is funny to me, too.

I'm thinking about doing a Top Ten Intros to all PPVs on the Network. Would take forever, but I wondered if there's anything that tops Summerslam 91's.

After not really liking the first three or so episodes the New Generation Project Podcast eventually settled into a groove and are now one of my favorites. They basically start right where OSW left off with the hulkamania reviews and they're now up to In Your House 5, another dope PPV.

Top Bottom