• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Sephzilla

I laugh at your Captain Phillips.

tumblr_lv7dib65jg1r15uxlo1_500.gif

He is the superior Captain

WWE star Roman Reigns recalled in a Reno Gazette-Journal interview that he doesn't like being called a mini-John Cena. ""Last time I checked, I'm 6'3" 265 pounds, which is bigger than John Cena," Reigns said. "Last time I checked, my hair is long and jet black, and last time I checked John Cena's isn't. I'm way better looking and I'm way more athletic than he is so for anybody to compare me to him is completely asinine."

Reigns also commented on fans comparing former member of The Shield. "This is what everybody needs to understand, we're all doing awesome," Reigns said. "I mean, we're all in that very top ring, we're all top competitors and we're all the future of the WWE. For any fan to complain that one of us is doing better than the other … is just complete B.S."

Reigns stated that he was walking back to his hotel after eating dinner when his hernia "popped." I also appreciated a quote about how he's not chasing a single pop. "I'm chasing a collection of humongous, out-of-this world, never-been-heard-before pops," Reigns said. "I just don't want one of them, I want to hear them every single night and every single time I go in."

Well then.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Skipping straight past Big Daddy Cool Diesel and going for only slap hands with those wearing my merch Tweener Diesel.

Shocked that CM Punk only got 19% of the vote for the Observer Hall of Fame. The only new modern era candidates that went in this year were the Rock and Roll Express. Lesnar was 13 votes away.

Sephzilla

Does Fred Durst get a pass for being in the Avatar Rumble? He's never actually wrestled however he's been a playable character in a WWE game before

Cagey

Banned
As the certifiably obsessed Giants fan here, LT-GAF sounds fantastic.

Aside, Rumble needs as many masked entrants as possible.

strobogo

Banned
Sunny keeps trying to get me to collect all my religion posts into either a thread or its own web page. Did he come back just to try to get me banned?

Top Bottom