• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

DMczaf

dem fishnets

lawd

asfailedontv_3670_1359432597.gif

rDnrfra.gif

brb

DMczaf

Ever go to a lunch/job interview where the dude interviewing is telling you "I really like you, you're really smart. You should work for the company I used to work for. I know everyone there. If I don't select you for this position, I could easily just make a call get you a job there...", because that just happened to me.

All I could do was:

tumblr_inline_nehr8n7FcI1rnrx9z.gif

Paige is a human taken straight out of my dreams. It's actually pretty ridiculous. What a woman.

Ever go to a lunch/job interview where the dude interviewing is telling you "I really like you, you're really smart. You should work for the company I used to work for. I know everyone there. If I don't select you for this position, I could easily just make a call get you a job there...", because that just happened to me.

All I could do was:
awesome man. I got a decently big interview in a few days myself :( I say decently because it's not a confirmed permanent position but it's a big step up even for temporary. Hope mine goes half as well as that lol.

Alucard

Banned
Other Captain Phillips possibilities for people with more talent than me to photoshop:

-Captain N
-Captain Planet
-Captain Kirk
-Captain Picard

strobogo

Banned
i struggle to think of the last consistently good year of the wwe

Probably 2000. But really, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a 100% consistent year for any wrestling promotion, but especially one with 1 or more weekly TV shows and monthly PPVs. 2000 was a dope year for WWE, yet Wrestlemania was dog shit that year.

Mengetsu

I love the Substitute series. It's a guilty pleasure. The sequel with Treat Williams is alright too. Love that first one though.

Fun fact the second movie (The movie took place in Brooklyn also) was filmed right down the block from me and used my old Junior High School to film as well.

Also welcome back Vince!

Carnby

All I could do was:

tumblr_inline_nehr8n7FcI1rnrx9z.gif

Thats strange. I don't know what to think of it.

Remember that you're interviewing them too, so if there were other red flags then don't worry if you don't get it.

Probably 2000. But really, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a 100% consistent year for any wrestling promotion, but especially one with 1 or more weekly TV shows and monthly PPVs. 2000 was a dope year for WWE, yet Wrestlemania was dog shit that year.

Sounds about right. I mean, I get that hoping for long term consistent quality is a little much but surely a year where there was one or more continuously good things about the product

DMczaf

What's with game journalists thinking they're somehow market analysts now?

People that write about games believe they are journalists, programmers, market analysts and hardware engineers all wrapped into one.

Motherfuckers are basically 12 year olds with a salary.

People that write about games believe they are journalists, programmers, market analysts and hardware engineers all wrapped into one.

Motherfuckers are basically 12 year olds with a salary.

Remember that dude from gamespot who wrote hourly articles on Star Citizen every time it passed $100 in donations lol

strobogo

Banned
Is that a reference to Beth holding Edge's belt? Is that where we're at? Is that what we've become? Disgusting sexual "jokes" and "metaphors"? You people DISGUST ME.

Y'all need JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS

When Cesaro gets future endeavored he won't be remembered for being freakishly strong or performing the giant swing, he will be remembered for having one of the shittiest theme songs of the last decade.
When you get down to it there's just not a lot separating Cesaro from a, say, Rob Conway at this point
You can read all my thoughts on Jeeeeeeezus for only $.0999 (plus shipping and handling).

I read and appreciate them. I will be sure to cite them in future internet religious debates.

Nekofrog

Banned
Punk is the perfect example of how WWE can take Gold and turn it into crap.

haven't you watched any of their recent videos on the WWE network for $9.99 or listened to any of Jericho's podcasts?!

if you want to be the #1 man and megastar you will be. if you don't make it, it's because you dropped the ball, not because WWE stopped you!

Top Bottom