• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

Fox318

The gimmick could only work if it was some sorta meta commentary on the use of black wrestlers in the WWE.

lRmNc.jpg

PWG types, it's sale time, what 5 DVD's should I get?

I've seen TEN
2013 Battle of Los Angeles - Night One
2013 Battle of Los Angeles - Night Two
Matt Rushmore
All Star Weekend X - Night One
All Star Weekend X - Night Two
DDT4 (2014)
Mystery Vortex II
Sold our Soul for Rock 'n Roll
ELEVEN

Tempted by Super Dragon Compilation, and maybe Mystery Vortex II so I can have the DVD, don't know what else.

EDIT: Generico's compilation is probably a good shout too.

Has the sale started? Can't see anything about it on their twitter. Anywho, here's a few random suggestions; Threemendous III, FEAR, Steen Wolf, Cyanide and DIO!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I am pleased with the Adam Rose SD spoils though. Cmon
Krugaaaaaaaaaah

There have been several (unconfirmed) reports that Stephanie McMahon may be pregnant, and this may be the reason for a recently added stipulation to the traditional Survivor Series elimination match.

Several posts on Twitter and social media mentioned Stephanie looked a bit “larger” around her stomach, and either she or Triple H had their arm(s) around her stomach to possibly hide this. It is speculated that this news was the reason for the stipulation at Survivor Series, which will see The Authority lose their power if they lose, and it easily writes her out of scripts.

9ZoywmZ.gif

Sephzilla

There have been several (unconfirmed) reports that Stephanie McMahon may be pregnant, and this may be the reason for a recently added stipulation to the traditional Survivor Series elimination match.

Several posts on Twitter and social media mentioned Stephanie looked a bit “larger” around her stomach, and either she or Triple H had their arm(s) around her stomach to possibly hide this. It is speculated that this news was the reason for the stipulation at Survivor Series, which will see The Authority lose their power if they lose, and it easily writes her out of scripts.

I'm perfectly okay with The Authority going out of power / off air. That angle ran its course months ago and should have died at WM30 after Bryan won.

Sephzilla

And miss out on Evolution V Shield and Seths turn to the authority? Oh hell no.

Evolution vs The Shield was pretty much independent of The Authority stuff as it was. During that angle "The Authority" was pretty much Steph and The Dentist Kane vs Daniel Bryan.

I still say the logic and timing behind Seth's turn was dumb as hell though.

Sephzilla

My favorite logos

1)
13503%20-%20logo%20wwf.png

2)
Nwologo.jpg

(They were billed as an outside organisation, I say it counts)

3)
logo_old_wcw.jpg

Honorable mention: the barb wire ECW logo & the AWA logo

Top Bottom