• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

DMczaf

I feel like it's time to take away the Big Boot from Bronson. He's past his prime, and just doesn't bring the ratings or heat that he used to.

I think Fox318 is ready for a push.

Vylash

NO I'M THE BOSS

ibi2dIY9SWdlyy.gif

Alucard

Banned
Btw, have any of you played Child of Light? It looks and sounds so damn pretty.

tumblr_inline_mwix15GJ671s7qqsk.gif

tumblr_inline_mvi2kqFRN21s7qqsk.jpg

Considering buying a new system, likely a Wii U, just to play it.

Btw, have any of you played Child of Light? It looks and sounds so damn pretty.

Considering buying a new system, likely a Wii U, just to play it.

I played it, but didn't finish it. It's very whimsical. I liked the combat. You're basically getting a JRPG with Ubisoft trappings.

Bronson clinging to that spotlight like a true carnie.

I respect that, I really do, but....it's time.

Spotlight? Bronson? Can it even find him?

I feel like Demitri Martin when he tried to run away from the spotlight guy during a show.

I can move so fast, but he'll always find me!

Also, kudos to the Spike Dudley gif

strobogo

Banned
I played it, but didn't finish it. It's very whimsical. I liked the combat. You're basically getting a JRPG with Ubisoft trappings.

I feel like Demitri Martin when he tried to run away from the spotlight guy during a show.

Who would intentionally compare themselves to Demitri Martin? What's wrong with you? Who hurt you?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Martin was a goddamn great show. I should make a thread about it.

Alucard

Banned

Also, kudos to the Spike Dudley gif

Not sure what Ubisoft trappings actually are. I haven't bought a new system since the Wii...and a PS2 before that. (have DS and 3DS)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Peter Parker is the worst and shittiest real-life persona for a super-hero out there. He's worse than when that old lawyer was Thor.

strobogo

Banned
Everyone was flannel.dolan.jpeg

Got an email from Fidelity saying I have 2 outstanding checks that were never deposited or cashed. I looked it up and it appears the number and email are both valid and when people get these emails, it is almost always in relation to a 401K or something from an old job. I'm still hesitant to call or respond. A. I didn't have this email addressed when I worked at the place where I would have had a 401K. B. I haven't worked there since the beginning of 2009.

Alucard

Banned
I regret nothing.

I just googled that one. I don't collect gifs

Basically just means super French :p

T'Chaka obv

I've really enjoyed the French games I've played, so I think I'd love this one. Just looks utterly wonderful, and the music is so damn gorgeous.

Scott Hall's son Cody has been having a trial period with New Japan and now they've offered him a spot at the dojo, which Scott says he's accepted;

I'm happy to announce that Cody has been invited to train & live in Japan. He's been offered a spot in the dojo for New Japan Pro Wrestling. So things couldn't be scripted better. It's exactly how we talked about. We wanted Japan first & then maybe Europe & then NXT so , I mean, we're right on track with everything.

Good for him, going through the dojo system is a real tough prospect but it'll be a good indicator as to whether he has what it takes.

Top Bottom