• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| Ask Not The Jobber How John Cena Wins

ibnPk6PV6BWc8x.gif
i swear i see Orton pushing his le back to trip Kane...

good god on that kick :O

dean malenko is the man

so is Captain Toad Gaf's new 'this will save the Wii U' game?

because hard times daddy if so

I'm not saying Captain Toad is going to save the Wii U, but it's the upcoming game for any system that I'm the most excited for. I can't wait.

People always bring up Nintendo's reserve money. But it's not like their investors are sitting there going, 'Nah, it's totally cool that you keep posting losses!' Investors are interested in making money. The last thing you want to say to your board is that you keep losing shit tons of money, but it's ok because you have lots of money in the bank. It's murder for your stock.

Nintendo made a 132 million dollar profit last fiscal quarter.

Aiii

So not worth it
Captain Toad is a RETAIL game.

Seriously I figured it was a 20 buck e-shop game for the longest time, only to find out it's a retail game during the last Direct. Blew my mind.

Then I found out that people are super excited for it... And I have no clue why.

Captain Toad is a RETAIL game.

Seriously I figured it was a 20 buck e-shop game for the longest time, only to find out it's a retail game during the last Direct. Blew my mind.

Then I found out that people are super excited for it... And I have no clue why.

I doubt the game will be anything other than a sleeper hit, but there's a few legitimate reasons to be excited for it (as I am).

1. Captain Toad is a badass.
2. The Captain Toad levels in Super Mario World were really fun.
3. The game is being made by EAD Tokyo Team 2 (Galaxy 2, Super Mario 3D Land, Super Mario 3D World).

Obviously not everyone loves all of EAD Tokyo's games, but since a lot of people love them, you really can't be too surprised that people might be super excited about a new game from them.

That's why The E is constantly moving the camera angle at impact.

Say what you want about JoMo's in ring work. But nobody should be questioning his commitment to his craft, his charisma, stage presence, his willingness to evolve, R his demeanor. I don't think people quite grasp how brave he is.....

I doubt the game will be anything other than a sleeper hit, but there's a few legitimate reasons to be excited for it (as I am).

1. Captain Toad is a badass.
2. The Captain Toad levels in Super Mario World were really fun.
3. The game is being made by EAD Tokyo Team 2 (Galaxy 2, Super Mario 3D Land, Super Mario 3D World).

Obviously not everyone loves all of EAD Tokyo's games, but since a lot of people love them, you really can't be too surprised that people might be super excited about a new game from them.

Every time I played a Captain Toad stage in SM3DW I posted on Miiverse begging for more Captain Toad stages as DLC. I was overjoyed when they unveiled Treasure Tracker. I can't wait.

Goddamn, scary-ass bump from the CZW show last night;

https://twitter.com/CZWFans/status/531315205348016128

So dumb, hope the dude's OK.

Jesus. I feel sick watching that. Totally asinine.

Kaladin

I tried to watch Smackdown, but turned it off on JBL shouting "The Bunny is doing the twerk!" several times.

I'm sorry I can't. I just can't.

DMczaf

I enjoy watching WWE not realize that when they or Michael Cole point out something being funny (RKO meme, Mizdow, etc) that they immediately kill anything thats cool about that thing.

*adds fart noises to RKO videos*

Guys, just because Sting is better than Cena at some things (not getting X-Pac heat) and Cena is better than Sting at some things (acting his way out of a paper bag) doesn't mean they're not similar. They're both terrible, and they both have a shitload of dumb kids for fans.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was just glad it wasn't Goto's head he was aiming for. Also, Ishii could clearly do with a few months off to rehab that fucked up shoulder.

Yeah, but he did a couple headbutts earlier. Goto's dumber than dogshit if he keeps these up, his Shibata matches did his noggin' no favors.

Ishii's without a doubt at TMF level and getting to be pretty legendary. Despite his lack of achievement regarding the IWGP Championship, he's still something special.

Shame it took so long to realise it, though - Ishii's almost 40, showing a fair bit of grey in his beard, too.

Anywho, ROH announced a killer rematch for Final Battle;

ROH World Tag Title: reDRagon (c) vs Time Splitters

Can't wait, loved their match at Power Struggle.

On issues between Rey Mysterio and WWE:

“I am not a party to their grievances nor do I care to engage in them. I know little about their issues but always enjoyed working with both men. I signed Rey to WWE years ago and have always had a good relationship with him. I plan to have ADR on my podcast soon.”

Guys, just because Sting is better than Cena at some things (not getting X-Pac heat) and Cena is better than Sting at some things (acting his way out of a paper bag) doesn't mean they're not similar. They're both terrible, and they both have a shitload of dumb kids for fans.
Why do you always have to put down Sting?

Top Bottom