• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ODDWORLD: NEW 'N' TASTY |OT| Save 99 Mudokons as The Stitch-Lipped One. Follow me!

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
EU Store...
85386-bored-look-at-watch-gif-My-Cou-e57F.gif

Hey, at least you have an idea of when you're getting it. No PS4 here. Gotta wait on the PC or Vita version.

My birthday was the 21st and this was going to be my present to myself. Breaking my heart, JAW.

Hey, at least you have an idea of when you're getting it. No PS4 here. Gotta wait on the PC or Vita version.

My birthday was the 21st and this was going to be my present to myself. Breaking my heart, JAW.

I'm sorry *hug*

DM me your address I'll send you a little something.

Stuart444

1. PS4 library says "content not found" (when I bought the game on the web store) so I had to go find the game to download it. :(

2. Only one DLC is up just now, the scuba outfit. Ah well, I'll get the other DLC later I guess.

1. PS4 library says "content not found" (when I bought the game on the web store) so I had to go find the game to download it. :(

2. Only one DLC is up just now, the scuba outfit. Ah well, I'll get the other DLC later I guess.

The Alf Escape DLC is due yet, I'm not going to give a window here, but it'll still be covered by SCEA pre-orders, and will have an SCEE PS+ route too.

Danlord

Take that don't starve game out! Know your priorities! :p

:) Oh believe me, New n Tasty takes priority today. And Tomorrow. And the day after. But still, I've been waiting on Reign of Giants for a little while, Don't Starve is my favourite PS+ game and I can now support the developers and get more content for myself :p

oggob

Bought and downloading!!!! Though my connection is screwed tonight... Looks like it will be another 12 hour wait for me! :(

Robot Pants

Hey guys,
Are you playing the SCEA or SCEE version?

Also, do you have the SCEA Day 1 patch installed?

My project manager tells me this was an issue that was being addressed in the Day 1 patch.

Cheers

Stewart

Mine is SCEA and yes I have the patch installed.
It happened to me twice (followed same path after quicksave) and it froze right as the two scrabs made contact.
I delayed my path the third time to see if I could avoid them colliding when they entered the screen, and yes it worked. I was able to continue playing.

N30RYU

Downloading and hoping you get that 250,000 and 500,000 sales mark to remake Exoddus and make a new game.

Denur

Bought it! I hope it has finished downloading by the time I get home in a few hours time. Looking forward to replaying one of my all time favourites.

Robot Pants

I finished it today and loved it. Playing through again right now. Id love to see a Classic Mode or a Very hard mode down the line that only lets you use the in game checkpoints and no quiksave.
That would be a blast

Danlord

Stewart, unless it's coming later the UK launch patch isn't live yet. I've loaded the game and went to menu and gamespeak and it hasn't sent the update to download, just wondering if you're aware of that or it's coming later for UK/EU people.

Thanks

I finished it today and loved it. Playing through again right now. Id love to see a Classic Mode or a Very hard mode down the line that only lets you use the in game checkpoints and no quiksave.
That would be a blast

Or, you could just refrain from using Quicksave. That's a possibility, wouldn't you agree?

Daffy Duck

Am I right in thinking UK purchasers who have ps+ get a two week window for the free dlc?

I'll be picking this up Sunday.

Is this a good game? I've never played or touched the original bit remember playing that 3d one on Xbox years ago. Will I like this if I haven't played it before? The art and characters design seems....weird.

Mine is SCEA and yes I have the patch installed.
It happened to me twice (followed same path after quicksave) and it froze right as the two scrabs made contact.
I delayed my path the third time to see if I could avoid them colliding when they entered the screen, and yes it worked. I was able to continue playing.

Ahem, we found an issue this morning and fixed it... I think we'll look to do a new patch next week.. FQA dependent.

The Lamp

The only other Oddworld game ive finished is Munchs Oddyssey and I loved it. This seems to have the same great strategic puzzle solving gameplay. I'm in love.

Stewart, unless it's coming later the UK launch patch isn't live yet. I've loaded the game and went to menu and gamespeak and it hasn't sent the update to download, just wondering if you're aware of that or it's coming later for UK/EU people.

Thanks

Yeah I just had confirmation from SCEE it's still in their process.

ramyeon

Only $34NZD.

Incredible job from you guys. This is basically the only time that a publisher has purposely given EU a fair price, that's basically a 1:1 to conversion with the US price. Already got a US copy, but I'll probably grab it again at that price.
Gotta say this impressed me too. It's $31.95 on the Australian store, so pretty much exactly a 1:1 conversion with the US version. I don't think I've ever seen this happen on the PSN or, well... anything gaming or media related before here in Australia haha.

Will definitely buy once the Vita version is out.

Loomba

Really should have waited and bought from the UK store, no idea it was going to be so cheap. Now I can't get the vita version :(

Saiyan-Rox

Could I ask your reasoning?

You know it's CrossBuy right?

Yeah I know its crossbuy for me personally cross buy isn't something I make use of even though I have all the Sony machines i stick to the one machine its good it has it I'd never put something down that has in any way just I don't make use of the feature myself.

As for the price I know its been completely overhauled and its just an HD remake or remaster and I don't mean any disrespect, just the price for me is too high maybe because I had a price I was expecting in my head I'm not sure but 17.99 seems like to much.

May I ask BTW why no plus discount? I know there's some dlc but why no discount?

LAA

Yeah have to give massive kudos for giving the UK a fair price (Sad that this is actually a rare thing nowadays)

Would buy it now, but seeing we get dlc with it? Not sure if buying now will make me ineligible if all the dlc isn't up yet. Unless anyone can confirm it's fine to buy now and still be eligible?

Danlord

Yeah have to give massive kudos for giving the UK a fair price (Sad that this is actually a rare thing nowadays)

Would buy it now, but seeing we get dlc with it? Not sure if buying now will make me ineligible if all the dlc isn't up yet. Unless anyone can confirm it's fine to buy now and still be eligible?

Glukkon - "DO IT!" :)
Buy it now, you will get the DLC when released as the purchase is within the first 2 weeks of launch.

psychotron

Though I haven't tried it today, yesterday I couldn't get the pre-order dlc to download. I kept getting an error message. The outfit downloaded but not the other gameplay content. Anyone else?

Top Bottom